KQ Flight 507 crash. What really happened?

It happens due to shifts in wind direction.
JKIA is a dual approach /take off airport meaning planes can land or take off from either direction.

Shait!

That’s wasn’t the worst case scenario. Planes do take off usiku na saa zile kunanyesha… Shida Tu ilikuwa hao pilots…

Kwani a pilot needs mwangaza to fly a plane, haiwezi paa kukiwa giza totoro? Uwongo mtupu…

That’s what people need to understand, a plane crash is usually not down to one mistake but a series of unfortunate mistakes.

1. There was pilot error in the handling of the takeoff and climbing to cruise speed.
  2. The plane had a technical issue with its radar screw and motor and they changed them in all their 737 planes after this crash

As we blame the pilot and his co pilot remember Boeing managed to sneak out of taking part blame for this crash.

Spatial orientation.

But pilots don’t depend on visual but on instruments like altimeter and attitude indicator when the plane is airborne, as opposed to landing and take off, where outside view is crucial…
Already the plane was 1000ft in the air and for sure the att indicator showed the plane was banking…

This is what exactly happened:

1. The Douolaairport was experincing heavy storms and very dark whirling winds.
  2. All the other planes had been put on hold to await the weather calm down.
  3. The captain was heavily drunk and had done several legs, he was in a rush to get home and sleep.
  4. Without clearance, they took off.
  5. At this time, the co-pilot was in control.
  6. Lightening, storms and flashing thunder strikes resulted in the pilots losing spatial orientation.
  7. The heavy winds pushed the plane to bank on one side, the counter effect was to counter bank using the control column and increase power to max.
  8. The loss in spatial orientation, made the first officer shout to the captain to bank left.
  9. Unfortunately, they were supposed to bank right.
    10 The failure to counterbank resulted in a spin that eventually led to a stall.
  10. The plan spinned uncontrollably and nosedived into a swamp.
  11. Age is not a factor in aviation, but rather, the Total Time on the Log Book is the key determinant. Most airlines make their pilots eligible for captaincy after achieving about 5000 hours in type with ATPL qualifications, and this can easily be achieved in about 5-6 years.
  12. If you start flying commercially from the age of 19, with good records and discipline, you can be a captain at age 26.

nigga this the lowest graphics i have ever seen
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xImFoUCsQl4

The pilot was a condescending 52 years old with immense self belief in his abilities paired up with a 23 year old with minimal flight experience.
It’s like assigning a task to couch p and mzee mjinga.
Nothing short of a miracle will get it done.

My fren Disorientation is Real… Once inkiwa flight school, I decided to try my hands on a simulator. I couldn’t tell which side was up when over the ocean…saa hizo Instructor anawika Trust your Instruments…alarm ya Terrain inawika, altimeter na the Artificial Horizon are on the fritz…

Needless to say it was my first try at flying a big boy (A350) na sijawai rudi…wacha nibaki na my simple SPL…I will upgrade later

More power, nose up

Tried that. my angle of attack was too steep and the thing flipped…hadi wa leo sijui how to recover from such… I either stall or just plain fall out of the sky… decided to stick to my fav C152 hadi nifike 40hrs

mimi ata sijawahi panda ndege

hahahaha, uskonde bro, how many hours have you clocked so far?

A very beautiful lady we were with in campus died hapo ndani. she was a flight attendant

alafu ukute ata slices hajawahi kupea, amekukazia ni kama ataipeleka akhera

Usijali, utaonekaniwa tu.

23 its damn expensive

hehe, she was two years ahead of me. So in campus huyo alikuwa mzee