KRA ITAX DEVELOPED IN INDIA

[ATTACH=full]89943[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Let me mark my calendar. Banks are usually very cagey with such information.

3 Likes

Hint: Cerber/Caberp APT

1 Like

Taking notes

Trust Kenyans to be the investigators, the jury and the executioners.
They have already investigated the case, found the guy not guilty and judged that KRA was the one hacking its systems.
Very, very commendable.

Opinions my friend.

This is what am talking about. Why on earth should KRA chooze a mhindi system? Wahindi ni wizi tupu.

Then you are racist too. Why do people think it’s OK to just hammer people because they are different or successful? Y’all are crickets and full of the best excuses when an African is seen ripping off the state or the public but become SJWs when the person is not. Yes, there are good and bad in every community but to just blanket paint is to not take responsibility for yourself. And that, is the problem with Africa.

Also, my grandmother is dead but I’ll be sure to tell your grandmother the next time she’s sucking my mpiras.

Wahindi walifundisha Wafrika, siyo? The poor African sitting alone, bila intelligence or free will was forced by the white/indian/chinese man to do his bidding right? ; you just want to shift blame. All the KRA people, all the colluders, they were all forced right?

Mtu apee hii NV stool akalie. Na ako na mdomo inatoa sewage

1 Like

You have no brain and hajatembea sana amakuingilana na wahindi. I got nothing more to tell you, Tembea na ujue watu

marked mine too

Sina calendar. nisaidie na moja

Malaya Jinga Wewe

Some NV here has caught feelings :eek::D:D

Ziliisha baba :slight_smile: telegram bado inakuanga?

am sure KRA has more critical systems internally apart from the iTax system. Most likely those were the ones targeted by the hackers

and about why TATA was chosen to build iTax, India has some of the best software devs on earth