KRA iTax

Has no equal

ebu try using a different browser like internet exploler ill fill ikibaki one day

pia mimi imeniambia niko na deni ya several a few hundred thousand shillings despite being indicated that it was deducted (kwa p9). Shauri yao

1 Like

Cyber cafe attendants will have booming business in the last week of June. I can picture many frustrated taxpayers leaving their P9 forms with the Cyber attendant, and paying him/her 500 bob to fill it at 2 am

:smiley: :smiley: All because of our last-minute mentality. :smiley:

And FYI niliiapply through the system and got it via email. No bribe or kuona mtu aside.

Thank God, I succesfully submitted mine the other day but I had to work on it from 10pm to 2am

See what I said about odd times?

True. Trick is to work on them at odd hours. On the password issue, I also experienced it yesterday. If you keyed in your password, the system extended it by regenerating other codes thus difficulty in logging in but today it was ok. Finally, nowdays TCC are valid for 1 year.

Question? Why can’t y’all hire an accountant to help with everything tax? Am I missing something here?

Sio eti system ni complex, just our way of doing things as close to the deadline as possible.

The accountant would still experience the same challenges logging in, plus atalipisha.

Of course that is given!

How, then, would we benefit by hiring an accountant?

Less headache! How else? The scarsity mentality is what holds most people back from fully uncovering their potential! The 2-3k you’ll spend on the accountant frees up your time to make yourself more useful & make more money! Simple