KRA namalisa mimi

Huyo hawezi lanye…kusema ukweli maneno ya lanye nilikuja kuizoea hapa…personally sijui mtu mmoja yule hu indulge in the vice…labda kama ni chini ya maji.
Campus i had a few pals who did…huku nje hapana…mi mwenyewe hata siwes jaribu.
Then @pipinono kama huku exchange contacts na the guys for future assistance…ulilala.

Never…neither do i…actually sina mtu najua yule ukula hizo vitu…nilikuja kuzoea hizo risto hapa.
Campus afew of my buddies use to indulge…sijawahi hata fikiria such.
@pipinono kama huku exchange contacts with the guys for assistance siku ingine…ulilala.

Thanks guys bet365 imeweza deposit na visa debit card,
Sasa ni kukamua muindi

Last time i tried banks za kenya hazikubali deposits kwa betting site yoyote abroad unless ulibet 2018 uko

Waah! Kwani haukuwa unafile taxes for over 5 years?

VPN

Expound bro

Tumia VPN to change your IP location and bet on those sites…

1xBet siku hizi wanasubtract hio 20 %

1xBet is no longer tax free.

Kwani how much money do people anticipate to win in betting? I have always ignored this gambling business and focus on low margin business… I believe that there are much higher chances of losing your money in gambling than gaining… That is the business model…

UPDATE : Successfully Signed up for bet365, and verified my account.
Sasa ni mimi na muindi kwa bedroom

You would never understand kama wewe ni mtu wa 9-5pm.

I have been running biashara from 16 years ago… So, even if you do not say more… Kama uko kwa biashara I know what happened…

Which levy? Mimi naona wananidai 80k from penalties na un paid income tax which itabidi nitoboke this month.

If you have transacted over 20m in the last few years, and never filed for your company… they will charge you a penalty of 20% flat on the amount due, interest at 1% per month, and then still force you to pay the principal amount due… and there are many types of taxes like Income tax company, PAYE, VAT, Fringe Benefits tax… If you never filed and paid withholding tax also, you will be forced to pay and also pay interest and penalty on the same… even if you paid your consultant 100% of the fee due to them… and they are swift to freeze your bank account… you can imagine if the gross figure is 100m, and you never used to file and pay these taxes and on a timely basis! If you do not keep receipts/ invoices for your expenses, they will assume that all your received money in you bank account is income and compute taxes based on the available income and consider only verifiable/ credible expenses… and they will quickly dismiss some receipts/ invoices…

Kuna betting sites hapa Kenya hazina Tax na unaweza deposit na kuwithdraw via Mpesa

Hebu soma hii article nliandika >>> Betting Sites Without Tax in Kenya

Site not available