KRA PENALTY

Tough ecomic times. Kwanini nikudanganye Mimi ni birrionea nikufurahishe? I earn peanuts

Mimi for 2 months PAYE wasn’t uploading.

Version 14.00 or 12.00 was NOT uploading. Ati I was selected for version 15.00 which wasn’t on the website.

Trip’s to their office didn’t help much. I think KRA was deliberately sabotaging the filing of PAYE on time to slap people with Fines.

Hizi fines hakuna namna juu seems they need money now more than ever.

My thoughts exactly. Ferkers sabotage resources on their websites so that they can slap you with fines.

Last two weeks of income tax filing they put a useless ITR macro that was not working. Ole wako Kama hukuwa umefile … macro imekataa saidia mimi. I had to use my personal downloaded stash to file for clients. Imbeciles!

They keep changing these things like blinking of your eyes. But Version 15 does not really exist, yet they are asking us to use it. Version 14 is the one that exists and it works. These guys always use the stick to punish you even when it is their error.

4m penalty? for what? It is Kshs. 20,000 or a percentage of the tax due. Kwani you work for Safaricom (no mhindi here) ama ni wapi huko?

Unfortunately PAYE penalties KRA haiwachiliangi hakuna waiver juu its part of the withholding taxes…they assume ni negligence ya employer sio employee. Ata VAT late-filing unless ni individual PIN kwa mtu kama student but u gotta prove, hawapeanangi waiver kirahisi.
Ongea na wados muende local KRA office mfanye payment plan ndio interest isiendelee kuzaa…mlipe kama loan

I have penalties on Kshs 395,000 for a dormant company coz I forgot to file nil VAT for a while. I applied for waiver it was rejected. I went to KRA nad a guy advised me to split the waiver requests to below 100k each so that the approval doesn’t have to go to a commissioner (apparently a waiver request of 100k and above goes to a commissioner). Still didn’t help.

It’s fucked up i tell you…

Kumbe KRA is no joke?

TRA wanaweka penalties ila unaweza zunguka nao muda wa kutosha na bado ukaja kuimalizia mezani kirafiki.

Japokua sasa hivi hali imekua ngumu maana Magufuli has became satan’s cousin!

Tunaisoma namba hasa!

Mkuu wangu huku ni deni ya reli twalipishwa. Yani haitufaidi kamwe lakini twa tozwa utadhani tulipiga order yake.

Hahahahahaa

Nasikia Jubilee wanazidi ongeza mkopo wa Wachina zaidi na zaidi!

Hawa viongozi wetu huku Afrika Mungu anawaona!

I am just a peasant who lives an average life. All employers issa muhindi in my eyes. Modern day slavery.

Work for 3-5 years, save diligently, start a business on the side with a partner, make as many connections as possible, quit your job and get into business full time.

Live the rest of your life in peace bila kusumbuana na mtu or boot licking so and so so that you can climb the corporate ladder.

Hope we are tugesa.

Pole mahns