KRA Thief :My paranoid Landlord

:D:D:D:D that was quite a sight. Hata kama ataonja salary ya one month before atoke duniani, ni sawa tu.

Gachagua na yeye karibu achape press ups pale state house. Saa hizo ni skeleton. ‘Niko sawa mimi, niko gangari…’

Saa hizo suti inaanguka anguka. Amehepa India arudi machinani.

:D:D:D is it a case of once bitten twice shy?

The ease with which you get that money is what is addictive. You want a ka plot in that cost 3M in Ruiru you remember there is a company inadaiwa 100M and you can do something for them to clear the arrears upate 5M in the process…

Hehe… that must be the most a man has ever paid for a meal of pishori

From hizi story za kuwekewa mchere, and from close friends who have had their laptops, cameras and other expensive gear cleaned…sipendangi mchezo :smiley:

I know a KRA guy, who cleared high school in 2004. He works at the customs department, JKIA incoming cargo. The ninja has 2 classic mansions in Rongai each on half an acre and with a swimming pool hapo Nkoroi. He also owns a 4-bedroom apartment in Kileleshwa. On top of that, he is living in his own 4 bedroom apartment in South C. He drives an average Toyota. Thats what I know. Am sure he owns others as well.

halafu funguo za hizo kifuli zinakaa na nyinyi kwa hiyo nyumba au zinafunguliwa na spoken code?

So the moral of the story is if you want some good money, work with KRA.

zinafichwa ndani ya maji ya kuosha nguo…:D:D

From the comments naona Kenyans muko na wivu kiwaru sanaaaa . Mimi naibia wananchi na hamutanishtua mpaka bank ianguke huko 2920

If you turn him in Kuna reward

Once you collect so much cash in your work place through corrupt deals, more work remains to protect it! So you will do anything to keep your job, even if ni kuchuniswa sukuma ama ni kupeana kuma to many HIV positive random powerful guys without any protection… man you’ve got to do it! Otherwise, Kamiti awaits you!!

One day when you take control of Kamiti, you can be able to jail some of these guys. Nobody has ever set foot in Kamiti for tax evasion.

Hakuna…kwanza families ndio enablers mbaya. Do u think the Kenyattas think they’ve plundered the country. I follow muhoho on social media and during the last election matusi zilikuwa zinatembea to anyone who suggested hiyo family ni ya wezi. Or when it was revealed bibi ya bashir uko syria was busy shopping n living the high life while the country is imploding. Binadamu ni watu wa ajabu.

tafadhali usiibie mwananchi ordinary uta jua haujui

Cc Hetty Green

Are you sure?

Update. And catch up they did. His former employer - the oil company - inanamleta mbio sana after they did a very thorough audit . He’s in an out courts and pressure imeongezeka.