KRA to monitor M-Pesa accounts to nab tax cheats

If only they applied the same effort when it came to nabbing thieves that steal the taxes they collect…fucking useless tribal outfit.

Sadly we pay taxes and the same is stolen by you know who

Hio na kufanya vitu ya maana and not some hair brained hubris. Eti SGR. SGR ndio nini haki?

Ata SGR kando…some fool is planning to put up a whole BRT on Thika Road and has actually received a budget allocation of Ksh 5.2 billion!!

Nini mbaya na Uhuru & his ministers?

What does my Mpesa has to do with my income…?

Yet now that they are expanding Ngong rd they can’t incorporate the same, then six years down the line they tender for billions to build BRT on Ngong rd.Hii Kenya ata sio mambo na uchawi, it’s something out of the ordinary.

If they used this with your bank/savings accounts it could work very well, otherwise ni porojo tu ya kushtua peasants.

All these allowances are taxable!!

You cannot register anybody on M-Pesa without a KRA PIN nowadays… and even the old ones, they are linking the ID numbers with KRA PIN if you did not attach the PIN certificate while registering…

There are allowances that aren’t taxable.
I got it first hand from KRA themselves.

My friend, registering/buying a new line takes you a maximum of 5 mins. Hizi pararira zako pigia watu wako Ujeru, randan na murica

In fact they steal waaaay before you pay the taxes… by borrowing and stealing as they do those grandiose projects… then they come for you to bail them out through taxation

Without an ID?

We shall pay for the running of this country together

Most people in the rural setup don’t have that KRA pin and buy lines frequently. :DBwana wacha kisungu mingi,

Kindly share with us here about these allowances… medical allowance/ refund, hotel accommodation expenses refund, travel expenses refund, and mortgage allowances (on interest only) and limited to I think 210K per annum… what else?

So the ID number is not enough to get them nabbed?

I know an Indian who does this in WEstlands … shida utokea time ya kuenda leave

Do you know what you are talking about?

What I have indicated…