Kriss Darling kneeling before Raila while asking for Kibra ODM Ticket..

@spear ndio huyu hapa. Mtu Jubilee damu[ATTACH=full]256219[/ATTACH]

Huyu ametumwa kuleta vurugu. wacha ajaribu theatrics ingine

wacha zako. DJ Mohspice anakula poa

Be nice. Demakufu is a villager + we have other djs here. Opportunities in Kenya are so scarce

He he he he he! Look at al those tin shacks in the background…very apt!

You beat me to it!

Umesahau they party harder. Wakipata kakitu hukula na kukunywa name, kamua mbili kopa tano.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEESGUSTING SHAME! Baba ya mtu bado unapiga magoti mbele ya mwanaume! aibu

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EC1DuL9XkAgpF4y.jpg

na hii pia

It can be a path to greater things but as you say most will struggle and eventually fade into oblivion.
Homeboyz sells Sh200m stake to French partner | Nation

Homeboyz break the ice in bottled water industry - The Standard

not his biggest fan but the guy earns a pretty descent amount per month on youtube alone
[ATTACH=full]256227[/ATTACH]

MTU mjinga hana akili kabisa . kwanza vile Kris hushuka nywele kama dem namshukungu Ni homosexual.

Raila Jnr atapewa hiyo kiti:D:D

alioshwa kitambo sana
odm gives ticket to 10 candidates each giving raila at least 1m
but only one candidate will realize he has the right ticket haha
been happening all the way from MCA level

ni

not even to the party to raila himuselfu ni kubaya he wil make at least 10M with this nominations alone i know how odm does it

:slight_smile:

https://3dwnh01icn0h133s00sokwo1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/handshake1.jpg

Hata hiyo jina yake inakaa homosexual

Upussssss.

Raila is not known to be into that. He is not boarding. The old cockerel has a keen eye for minji minji, especially those of the yellow variety from Shendro and Taveta

Your handle should be Owned Slave

Nitasoma, Nitafute kazi ya ofisi hivi Karibuni, and slave my years away!!

These are dynamics of the entertainment Industry, you just have to figure out your next move early. Ama niokoke nikuwe pastor kama ule jamaa Circuite And Joel wa Manyake. Unaonaje?