Ktalk Bias

Now now calm down! Independence, I pleasure myself just fine thank you.

4 Likes

Sick-Ho you mean?

6 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123011[/ATTACH]
I thought this was a forum not a dr.phil fan page…fuck your safe space bs. As my old man said you need only to slip to start trying to stop yourself from falling down…always be on your guard and stick to your lane…and lastly get your shit together even a lil bit can go a long way…

7 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123012[/ATTACH]
Alot of context is missing here…
ben 10 ama bugs bunny?
independence wtf?!!

1 Like

:o:o hesabu namaliswa

Why do I visualize you to be like this?[ATTACH=full]123013[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Leta mbisha ya puthy tusafishe macho hii kesi yako ikiendelea

Our @muchunu, @Malaika Firth, and @GeorginaMakena have undergone thru alot but they are still here with us. Happy being here.

Hii kijiji huezi anza ujeuri wako alafu ufikiri utaachwa tu bure hivo. You will be put where belong.

12 Likes

this porpoise is starting to get on my nerves!

4 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123014[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Can someone please pass me the “Not this shit again!” GIF ?

I am with @Despotic_megalomaniac on this one, pinkies gotta stop being Sissies for fuck’s sake. Who has never been handed sweeps in this village?

32 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123018[/ATTACH]

1 Like

i am with you on this sis @girlciki93 . men here are completely lacking in manners

porpoise ni Mimi nyangau ya Ndarugo,? isiwe ni matusi

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123022[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Your profile pic is the definition of bias o_O

8 Likes

Manners? Hii ni meza ama ni face to face. For all I care someone is typing while scratching their drum sized buttocks

I am with girlciki93 kabisa but I got a lot of mauling for supporting Shiko lakini mimi ni hardcore. @ranny. A blog purely meant for men, yet they are forever here saying tuonyenshe thighs. Shiko did nothing wrong and further some idiots still cannot let it drop???

4 Likes

While I agree with you Nef, I gorra say that was bad and continues to be bad even when she continues to mind her biz. Anyways wacha I go away.

This more like a man cave or a sweepstakes shop. I almost left but I realized its how men behave. So just get a thick skin baby girl.Men.are not your mother! But atyms insulting men4being not rich enuff for you can bring a lynch mob to your door. Battle of sexes can’t help anyone so avoid it. Esp petty jabs and kamua kamua/dry fry manenos. You can’t blame one track minded pple .Just make your point clearly/boldly and leave it at that. And thank God youre not Mutoko coz she really has haters. Take the opportunity to assert yourself, transcend non essentials and to be change you want to see in the forum. Your avatar is also not so loving to our brothers here! You can’t hate men/women when half your DNA comes from one.

20 Likes