Ktalk birrionaires, mumejenga panic rooms ndani ya mansions zenu? 2022 katanuka.

I see class wars kama za zile za S.A kwa kina @mzansi na @mikel Zikitokea soon. I had to sell my bachelor’s pad in Bloemfontein juu ya hii ujinga ya kibonobo

Wewe mshenzi hatujasahu kuna day ulimasquerade apa using fake pics. Alafu ukatomba msee flani apa mpaka leo hajaonekana

You clearly do not understand anything politcal if you reason this way. Politicians from both camps can go any mile to drive their agenda. Sonko has made it clear that their team is most fond of this tactics so what are you still trying to defend??

The length dirty politics can go… you also remember food poisoning in Kiambu

Ntakutomba pia ukicheza na mimi kìpii

Tomba mkundu yako.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dmna vituko jamani

I doubt that, any act I see I try to figure out the end result and who stands to benefit from the act.

Tanga Tanga have nothing to gain from the marks, in fact they stand to lose a number of votes.

But Kieleweke and BBI team gain the votes from the people who will fall for this intimidation act.

Besides, a hustler is a blue collar poor bloke so why would he ride around spraying random vehicles?

Someone is paying for this and a Tanga Tanga ally wouldn’t be that daft.

Hawa ni dynasty wana vandalize their own vehicles

Who is dynasty? If you say Tanga Tanga and Kieleweke I can understand but Dynasty nini? There are people from all classes in the two political divides… what we are seeing here is politically sponsored arson… Like me, I do not support BBI but am not in Tanga Tanga, and am not a peasant so if my car was parked there it could have been painted Dynasty!

Homeguards trying to win middle class in that they are targeted, they have been trying to misinterpret the hustler vs dynasty campaign to mean the poor vs the rich. They are scared of a govt that will come for their ill gotten inheritance. Hata hio spray may not be permanent na wenye hayo magari probably have been paid. The point is to create fear and panic so that we retreat to status quo, ile ya bora amani. Do not fall for it, no hungry man has money to spend on paint spray and fuel to move around doing nonesense

A government headed by Ruto going for ill-gotten wealth? Wow!

Shoga mzee bado unang’ethia na masufuria juu hupati mtu

Question is who puts them in power

Precisely, wewe unadhani hustler atawacha kibarua yake anunue rangi aanze hii uhii?

hustlers wako job, ukiwapea 200 bob, they’ll do anything, hata ku paint or kumwaga meffi.
politics in Kenya is very hard, you remember a while back in kanu era, a certain main kidnapped himself, the blame ultimately fell on the opponent : uhuru who everybody thought he was using his muscle kupiga munyonge,. .munyonge resurfaced few days to elections and won., ndo story ikatokea everything was staged .

in politics, you paint yourself clean but opponents dirty.
in your scenario , tanga tanga can hire goons to destroy property then blames kieleweke to get sympathy votes which they know will be gotten very easily.
, similarly kieleweke can hire goons to destroy property and blame tangatanga for their vitriol campaign against dynasties,

in both scenario , the common man is being shafted.

Ata tanga tanga can do it to make people hate kieleweke

[ATTACH=full]346980[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]346982[/ATTACH]

dynasties must fall

A change of classes is upon us, the proletariat is too bitter and hungry to see they are a tool