KTalk Breakup!!

I stalked when he was a boyfriend!!! Wanaume wawachie wanawake udaku!!

Toka Hapa wewe @Kimmy mdogo. Unatuambia ndio tufanye nini exactly? You want sympathy?
Listen Mr Wong, rudi kwa ile kijiji ingine. Kichwa kama stop sign!

We are all that type here. You’re lost mama

Sasa hapa ni simple…anika handle coz u have nothing to lose…let the elder defend himself…tujue kama guitar ni ndogo ama hall ndio kubwa…

[ATTACH=full]131964[/ATTACH]

Anikaa mjamaa…if he shits in his boxers and doesn’t come close to the village threshold, he doesn’t deserve to live.

Wedo yangu ni kesho. Niwachwe tavathali

Happy nuptials…

sasa hutaki mama mboga atufurahishe na hekaya?

Damn woman (if you really is female ju nakushuku) where do y’all get that time. Mimi hata kucheki phone ya the ladies a I have ni stress. I know nitaona kitu mbaya inibore nimchukie. Kuscroll kwa TL ya msee hadi 2010 ni kujipea ulcers tu esp if kitu utaona itaconfirm your fears. My mantra is what I donno wont kill me.

[ATTACH=full]131970[/ATTACH]

ngoko !

Hatukujui hatumjui hatutaki kujua Hizi stori zenu. If he left you or you left him Si ukubali tu na utembeze kiatu.
Unakaa wale wamama mtaani hupenda drama, kelele na moshene. Unachosha manze!!

Kiatu nilitembeza!!! But I think the guy transmitted the Mushene Character Sexually!!!

Hahaha wacha nicheke tu but nashuku Hii story yako.

@GITUMIA KINORU .
[ul]
[li]Does he shit on his pants ama ni skid marks?[/li][li]Was he overweight when you met him?[/li][/ul]

:D:D:D:D:D:D Skid marks was a good guy who was dumped by slay teen @Nananimpa

1. Not skid marks…meeen, this was real poop!!!
  2. The dude was big but not as he is recently. Tried to regulate his eating habits and diet but he once went silent after telling him 6 chapatis are too many for a guy at night!!!

More maku vizuri na unyamaze.
Fat hippo

The internet never forget! :D:D:D