Ktalk diaspora

I do come to Kenya but lately only when I have to. We are coming this year hooray hooray hooray. There are some KT peeps that need to duck for cover. And they know themselvesā€¦:smiley:

Wewe, pls do not go there. I went all out and got you some shippersā€™ details na hata you did not find it in yourself to give us feedback? you were not serious. Na vile nilijitolea mpaka I called Misterseed, our big don here.

You told me woria. I kukuld I found salihiya expensive Sana.

Cā€™mmon are you telling me you did not see the others I posted to you? kindly go back to the thread. Kundutithia wira wa kiraeā€¦

Vile walianza kuderail thread I abandoned it.

I sent you some other detailsā€¦so enda uangalieā€¦

Am in Austria

Ebu tumia Mimi KTM super Duke r haraka upesi

When you come holla,I will take you round

Wazito wa Rongai wana count as diasporians? I always suspect captain obvious ako majuu

uliwachwa kufinywa makende?

Wakanya niaje, si unirushie hata kjirani iako kakike kanifinye makende with niceness

Naona Tories wamepitisha new immigrantion lawsā€¦ si health sector itaumia!

I will check them out later. The Home Office is headed by Priti Patel a well known Asian rascist. However, if you mean they will suffer in terms of employment mmmmh maybe not. The UK is opening the doors to nurses and doctors from other countries Kenya included. They are also introducing the points system like the OZ one for skilled staff i.e economists and statisticians.
The biggest worry is that they are likely to privatise the NHS with evil Trump eyeing the contracts. Then there will be calls for Boris to resign. He was asked repeatedly if this is likely and he said no each time. Eachtime Trump comes here for official duties the Brits sign a petition and demonstrate. He knows he is v unpopular here.

Anyways I voted REMAIN. We were outnumbered and so be it. We are watching events from afar :mad: