Ktalk Engineers kujeni hapa

Na budako ni muerevu sana io ujinga sijui ulitoa…

Wewe unakuanga mungiki sugu

Majority of the houses in Kenya don’t even have an electrical plan, kazi ni kubandika sockets kila mahali without consideration of design standards. We are lucky most of these electricians wanajua kazi otherwise tungekuwa tumekufa ju ya shock. It becomes very inconvenient when you are maintaining and upgrading things like adding alarms and electric fences.

Houses should have structural and electrical plans, infact KPLC isn’t supposed to connect you unless a govt electrical engineer has approved the electrical plan made by another engineer, lakini hii ni bandit economy.

Mimi ni mfuasi wa budako he is the o.G.

We cannot always blame the authorities (in both the County and National Governments). We must have some level of decorum and care for human life above cash… The Government cannot be everywhere to do police us… this is blatant murder of innocent kids by some allogant school proprietor… it does not matter whether it was approved or not. The developer had no conscience to built such a shady structure knowing very well many lives (of kids and school workers) depended on the structural integrity… I doubt that any professional got involved here in any way!!

:D:D:D:D:D
[SIZE=1]@Randy najua ni casual labourer halafu ati bado ni mungich?[/SIZE]

Slayking niaje… originality ni muhimu rewind and comeback again.

The ‘chicken loop wire’ isn’t the problem coz it’s just for the tensile advantage to the concrete, kama angekubali tu kupanga wooden joists atlst 75mm d. 600 mm C/C and supported by metallic hollow sections of at very least 75mm x-section, 3m C/C before casting.
Uinjinia na Tusker taua mimi.

Wisdom itaua wewe.

Acha tuone mungich 1 kama atakuja kulia kama ile homo Obama

Randy a quick question for you…how are you able to mind mjengos which need your fingers and attention and also answer 100 questions on KTalk ASAP…Just me being nosy like that.

Shosh leo umedunga point saana…:D:D:D
[SIZE=1]@Randy[/SIZE]

I am just curious…

Maliza hii mungich kabisa

I note he has not responded:D

His ktalk account is managed by interns. Si yeye anajibu

@Randy akipitia hii thread [ATTACH=full]261907[/ATTACH]

And to think that the AU representative on infrastructure is Kenyan? Shame.

Proper planning/ delegation and having the right time… over the last six years i have gathered competent ppl who know the quality of work/output i expect from them.
N.B. kwa mjengo you have to be a ruthless bastard ndio unaonaga watu kama @Thiem ananionanaga pressure inapada.

Ona saitan ingine imejaribu kuanianika ikabaki imetuonyesha mahali ujinga yake imefika…:smiley: