Ktalk Fundraiser

Based on the fact that this website is one of my ways to unwind and spends quite considerable time here, naweza toa kakitu. Do you have a limit for contribution or you can accept even 50 bob?

5 Likes

manki ni mtu wa mkono ama deputy CEO hapa, mkubwa ni DEORRO

:smiley: asking the important questions!

I, too, would like to have this particular one answered.

1 Like

Minimum is 10 Ksh

1 Like

As a one off payment, monthly, annually, fafanua.

Not a bad idea. Mid last year you sent me 5k having won the football prediction game for a particular week and I used that money to call my bro ule ako University of California,Irvine, CA
92697, USA (www.uci.edu ) pursuing a Masters of Law degree and is already in the Deanā€™s list.

So my initial contribution will 5k this sato.

9 Likes

@Okiya pls donate some of those old mabatis you were given by the small water tank owner who shall remain unnamed

ā€¦ and say hi to your brother who is at the University of California,Irvine, CA 92697, USA (www.uci.edu ) pursuing a Masters of Law degree and is already in the Deanā€™s list.

3 Likes

The payment is not automated so no automatic charges will be done, you can contribute as often as you wish or just once.

Heheā€¦ admin wacha udaku. I hope you are just putting us to test. The most I will contribute here is what I post when I do post. Admin strangled community growth by being a one sided dictator.
Anyway, whatever your choices are, building a web business is a very uphill task. Someone said that it is harder than going to college and doing that shit for four years.

[SIZE=1]free xxx?? name your price, say it admin! [/SIZE]

5 Likes

Admin! Admin! Admin! Just a one night stand with you and you have my 100k pledgeā€¦[SIZE=1]I stay,dressed to impress, sex is all I expect!!
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Can we have a female mod!!![/SIZE]

10 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D mbona small letters hivyo, ama hautaki kupoteza heshima ya wazee, hapa couch lazima atumie magnifying glass kuona hiyo

4 Likes

:D:D we may have a rare opportunity here, we may just get a trade-off if we play our cards right

1 Like

samaki mkunjeā€¦

1 Like

Hapa sasa. Pia mimi nataka exemption ya google indexing ndio nitoe kakitu. :D:D:DCan we get an assurance from the admin that after kutoa kakitu, hakutakuwa na google indexing? Bwana @admin, we need systemized, third-generation options:rolleyes::rolleyes: to enable us obtain functional incremental flexibility:rolleyes: to facilitate us move forward in an integrated reciprocal and conceptualized manner.

5 Likes

ā€¦kama huna kisu.

3 Likes

i need that link for generating that lingoā€¦hebu weka

1 Like

Ok, one thing I do not understand or that you have not stated clearly. Is the money targeted towards achieving a certain goal? and what is it? or will the money just lie somewhere until it gets a random purpose or use and then spend it on impulse?

Money matters are serious matters and as such clear objectives should be stated as clear as possible

2 Likes

How much do you want for the website? How many active users do you have?

3 Likes

We canā€™t send money to a ghost or a non entity. Can we know who owns ktalk. Give us his real names. Why do you treat it like itā€™s a state secret? We knew Jimmy Wanderi was the klist owner, where he came from and what he did for a living. Did making that information public interfere in any way with the site?

3 Likes