Ktalk meeting...

Uwesmake is an elder. I wouldn’t sit at the same table with him.

1 Like

Bado uko turkey base?

Ok for starters am meeting @LOVELYSTALLION this weekend @The.Black.Templar had also shown an interest though he is to confirm. I thought maybe we should do a group but if its not possible its fine by me. I have met @Meria Mata and pitawin( from jamiiforums) and they are cool peeps very mature and we discussed alot of Fta stuff . On the same day i also talked to @Dr Luther via phone courtesy of @Meria Mata and since that day i have his contact on speed dial ( just in case God forbid niwe na medical emergency)

7 Likes

I am all for the idea…my only fear is that only guys will show up and no ladies…that would be one very awkward meeting…even worse would be hio hiking ya longonot kama hakuna wanawake

true that…and the subsequent meetings not to mention charity events…

2 Likes

turkey base ni ipi?

actually a charity event would be better…

that would be awkward, however the problem can be solved tukitokea with any female companions that may be interested NOT girlfriends since we may all end up swapping by the end of the day :smiley:

3 Likes

its during the charity events i met listers…mature peeps…very good company

hehe true true…na sijui mbona nacheka

si unajua kuna kitu inaitwa ku “Click” ama ku “Hit it Off” utaskia nime “hit it off” with your companion na wewe uchomoke na wa junkie hehe

Was in reference to @Meria Mata. Turkey base is the only place I know in Kiembeni. I live along links road,Nyali. Nawewe supu?

people here are just Talkers

2 Likes

hahahahaha…that means kila mtu akuje na “mtu” otherwise kuna watu watawachwa pekee yao

Sometimes next month I will inbox some talkers who from what they post here I believe we can meet and have sensible mature discussion on anything from social to business while having drinks.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

Yes we do, and don’t fuss over it. I’ve met one of your moderator colleagues hehehe.

Yawa jaro soja nyinyi ni kufunga mtu mwataka :D:D:D

2 Likes

gave someone here my number halafu he tried acting immaturely for now lets meet kwa inbox ya ktalk

hahahaha