KTALK TRUCKERS

Waambie jina ya ukweli ya iyo switch in truckers’ parlance. Kinembe

check on the left side of the gear stick you will see a button (ratio splitter). this is one of the simpler ones because it only has two ratios, you will find some where the splitter actually needs to be rotated clockwise multiple times depending on the ratio (e.g 1- 4 = 1 click, second click takes you to 5- 8, and so on) ( think of it like increasing the velocity of your wipers, kinda same logic )

on some trucks it will also be on the front of the gear stick (under your small finger location)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

si kuna motoring section? you can post all your trucks pictures there. alafu Niko Na gallery ya trucks, unaeza weka mbicha huko pia.

ukitaka kupost vile ulikamua @pseudonym hadi kwa settings si kuna hekaya section?

kukiwa Na truck wars because of truck hoe kuna general section.

Conclusion: acha kusumbua.

wacha zako, kusumbua ni right yetu pia

bado uko kasese?

niko mlolongo. Truck iko kwa line to be weighed. alafu jioni nishike momo nikamue shoti mbili then head to Mombasa

ingia hapo makuti and tell them to give you a cold one on my bill

Ara…trucker pia?

Ongezeni hapo @gunner

tafasari @admin and @Deorro ,when you create this section let me know how to ignore it.
sitaki kuleta ma feelings hapo.
sahii niko na stress mbaya kuliko ya slay queen.

stress ya nini my deer.

we demand section ya truckers.I see kuna interest from members

Splitter is for slow and high speed like gear 2 can have 2L and 2H.That button is for low and high range:Low range gear 1 to 4 and High range being gear 5 to 8.

its a splitter, trucks also have multiple gear ranges, in the pic posted by ES 1-4 is low range and 5 - 8 is high range

so technically in the case of ES’s photo 2L = 2 and 2H = 6

available/possible ranges are Crawler (also commonly called korona by most truckers ) , low , mid , high/over drive depending on truck