KTalk vis-à-vis KList

venue yangu waijua

Una domo kama binti. Seals kama sisi, actions speak louder than words.

Ulimaliza pigsty? :smiley:

:D:D jichoche tuu Vita itachacha mpaka useme “Kel kidi omera”. But no one will bring it to you.

i keep saying, there is and there will never be another forum like klist… ktalk, is a poor shadow of klist…

@Swansea i think most talkers just prefer Kuja hapa kunitajaja ovyo ovyo, give it a few hours utaona post ingine.

Kwa hivyo wewe bado ndio amused?

Oh no please. Don’t get ahead of yourself. Most of your click bait posts, misinformation without supporting links is an insult to the v noble profession - journalism.
My fear is that you will only get worse in the run up to the 2022 elections.

What is click bait? If I say come see soft lips and I post the same, where is the bait?

Blocked that guy eons ago.

C’mmon now…you know what I am talking about. This is not a kindergaten.

Post something credible and newsworthy with a link. How old are you? :rolleyes:

The consensus and even research studies show that clickbaits lower the quality of content of a site .People start avoiding it and from there its downhill .There is nothing this site gains by allowing @digi 's clickbaits .Such character’s are harmful to a site and its growth .

I disagree. Gave my reasons in another post.

Due to admeffi tiktetaism it will still be a shit hole. The times of feeling sick due to not logging in is long gone. Nowadays can go for a week and find that there’s not much av missed.

Ata afadhali Mosa , digimeffi ni ghaseer takataka

Mujamaa wa mitura kuwa mpole. Na hio mdomo yote ulihepa vile nlishuka jamhuri, sai haungekuwa unasumbua watu hapa na dryspell zako. Nigekumada kabisa … tuck a tuck a khasia

Is this the Pigsty proprietor wakanyaks

Agreed, klost was just the bomb. Hata tulikuwa tunajua Admean na Mods wake in person.
Lakini huku, huyu @administrator ni meffi tupu

So your title is ‘Kijana fupi nono round’.
In fluent Swahili ‘Kijana mfupi mnene’. Mnono hutumika kwa wanyama kama nguruwe ‘hii nyama ya leo nono’

Ulipotelea wapi?

K List was sick yo, I used to visit that site for the info on brothels and hookers