ktalk, what can i do to better defend myself in a fight/K.O someone?

@byro I always respect other people’s wives and I expect the same. My motto is always ukichezea bibi yangu nakamuana na wewe. Heshima lazima idumu, I will die for my family na hakuna ku back peddle. Chapa mtu hio mambo ingine malizia mbele

1 Like

two hot slaps and a sweep will bring the matter to a close.

5 Likes

vile vuvuzela amesema

Enyewe you need to defend your woman…that is the only job description you have, be it financially or physically

1 Like

whatever you choose to do, let this song inspire you…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ZSds0GT64

1 Like

it i

It involves crazy punching and kicking. A kick to the knee joint (kick through the side of knee), A fast punch to the nose, A throat jab, a kick to the solar plexus for effect. If this fails, run like a bat out of hell and change your area code, because the vengeance and wrath you will incur upon failure could lead to imminent death. So be sure that if you kick ass, there will be no repercussions. Good luck.

thats very lengthy

thank you…my sentiments exactly

kick and slap. others sijui unless nafichwa.

1 Like

atleast someone gets it.

[ATTACH=full]12443[/ATTACH] If u must.

1 Like

In a fight it’s not the big guy with the muscles that wins, it’s the guy who loses it. GO RED ROSS.

1 Like

buda, naona ukichapwa kichapo cha mbwa na bibi yako adryfryiwe after that. please use wits not strength.

3 Likes

:D:D:D @Jirani … kuna kazi hapa

Umesoma huyo jamaa hutembelea gym. By the time he is lifting for the 2nd slap, the poor fellow will be singing the towards heaven song.

If this is where you come seeking for advice, then you are mistaken. Eti utafute bonoko…

Vengeance is for the Lord

Why do I get the feeling that it is something more than just the waste :confused: You need to check your baby mama too.:wink:

Visiting the gym dsn’t guarantee one to be a fighter,In fighting we consider the following:-

1. How fast you are::This whea by ,u surprise ua opponent
  2. Tactics u use::Whea and how u hit ua opponent
  3. Last but not least, How long can u last on that fight…wee ni mtu wa kuhema??

All the best mblo…

1 Like

I am not one to back down from a fight and I can’t bring myself to report to authorities that another man has beaten my wife. I have been involved in several fist fights in my younger days and I have lost my fair share but even then the score was settled. Amani haiji ila kwa ncha ya upanga. My advice is this, make sure you calm down before going into a fight, be sober and very alert. Secondly, make sure you don’t lose, you have time to prepare and call the shots so tie all the loose ends before then…don’t concentrate on winning, that will take care of itself. Don’t carry a weapon…you are likely to go for it and seriously injure him when he lands that punch on your ear and all you can hear is a ringing sound… remember the goal is to teach him a lesson not kill him or be arraigned in court for assault or whatever. Best strategy here is to bring a couple of friends along before you knock on his door. Make sure they know their goal is to protect you from losing not and not to kill anybody. You can’t win a fight without soiling your hands…so get ready to do the dirty work. The best strategy to defend yourself is to attack first. Good luck.

2 Likes

Na ukinock hiyo mlango,kusikuwe na pleasantries…ngumi itembee kwanza salamu baadaye. Let him find out why the wrath of a beaten wife’s husband has visited him unannounced later as he nurses the aching parts of his anatomy

3 Likes

Check your wife first though. For a guy to feel he ‘owns’ a woman or kumdharau to the point anaeza mchapa could mean there’s more than meets the eye. Just saying.

5 Likes

A man’s pride,as suggested above,the law wont help you,cops will just laught, wait for a short while the matter to cool down,hire goons to sort the guy properly,no suspicion on you but you will have the last laugh.

2 Likes