KTALL NI UTHAMAKI TU

The hate on social media is so bad i had to delete my Facebook and Twitter apps!!! That shit is not healthy .

They try to use the hyena tactics. Make noise, so much noise, until the lions abandon the kill!

I had to disable mine. Kwanza comments zenye ziko kwa posts za main stream media houses facebook page, wacha tu.

Jubilee for bad governance, Nasa for worse.

It’s very toxic out there. I had to unfriend everyone back in July and block media houses, FB is now for memes and funny pet videos. Siku hizi I rarely go to Twitter trending, nitaanza kulia from the ignorance confidently being displayed there. It’s good to take a break from all that- negative energy can bring bad luck to you; it’s detrimental to your mental and sometimes physical health.

I abstained from that section called trending but, God! Isn’t it addictive!

Put it back in your pants !!!

The unfortunate bit is, people I know are the one’s fueling /advancing this nonsense!!!
I will take my time before I download those apps my sanity is of utmost importance.

:D:D:D kabisa.
Kwanza when you see someone confidently spewing hate based on fake things and you got the facts…you want to correct them, you read the comments all in support of the lies, you just say “NOPE! Not my table” and move on. Cause if you dare comment, you’ll be in a useless battle of insults; and no one disputing the facts and evidence you’ve given. If I had a dollar for everytime nimeitwa malaya just for stating the correct statute or correcting with facts, Wajingi hata wouldn’t be on my level.:smiley:

I have lost several friends to such shit. I have blocked people everywhere, hadi kwa phonebook, cause since July-August sijui waligeuka kuwa some weird monsters. I can’t even imagine what they would be saying to me right now with these developments. Download the apps like when everything cools…for me memes are life:D:D:D so I couldn’t let them go. I don’t think I will ever accept a friend request again.

Kumbe uko na kimutwe aka big wahead

Ehhh…kwanza ni kubwa kama ya the gray aliens. :D:D:D:D

vaa wig kama ya wamum

I don’t like Moses Kuria that much. But I know what he said about that altercation at Panafric hotel was only a joke! He said it in jest! But see how even the mainstream media are stoking the flames!

[MEDIA=twitter]924153046124384256[/MEDIA]

The Standard is gutter press!

Nahhh…I don’t do those fake things. Be as nashorooo as possible. I carry my big head with pride. :D:D:D

For some reason however, though there are divergent views in this forum, I am slowly discovering that people are friends here and like to banter even if they are on different sides. Thats how it should be in my opinion. Twitter is too unhealthy for me also.

The Star is the worst in this regard. :frowning:

Well put!:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D