kucheswo ama??

too many red flags there ,ungelenga hio story vile alisema “I have an accident”

Supposed to make the scam believable. A person in such a crisis would call “people” mpaka credo iishe.

Issaskam

Must your texts have that ‘Sent from my HTC’ footer?

My nigger!

[ATTACH=full]159257[/ATTACH]

hehehehe, hiyo jinga ilikuwa inataka kuniingiza box na ngombe za nigeria???

hiyo ni simu inawekanga sio mimi :D:D

hehehehe, she sounds like Margaret Kenyatta.

Fungua settings uzime signature.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D sycophant, unajua hiyo statement means something completely different in this our village?

Will you report it or you don’t care? I would report it. Nation building is everybody’s job.

tell the woman uko deep inside the village with no access to matatu so akutumie 2k ya boda ukimbie the nearest bank and withdrawl before they close.

Don’t dare she is a con.I thought guys know about her

mimi sijawahi sikia hii story tena, I’m just laughing at how I would have lost 25k!

Kwani she’s known? What’s your story.

Na hiyo prado KBR kwani ni a tank? Hit two cows and they die and all you have is a Broken indicator?

Ulikuwa kwa mix, they were waiting to gather you.

Kumbe ni scam?I almost fell for it.There was a time i was selling my fathers car.I had advertised on olx.A certain lady called at 9pm.We talked and agreed to meet the following day at sarit centre in westlands.The following morning she texted at 6 am telling me she has started her journey and gave me the number plate of the car she was driving.At around 8am as i was heading to westlands.She sent a text again saying she has hit some maasai cows at suswa.She was coming from Nakuru.I called her immediately.Now i was joining mombasa road from embakasi.She told me she was negotiating with them.I asked her if i should go back home.She said no.I should continue to our meeting point.I reached at westlands at around 10am.I called her and she told me she is still negotiating with them i wait.I waited,Nilingoja.At around 12 i called her again and she told me she has been taken to court.I wait.Nikaona hii ni upuss but she never asked for money.Nikapigia customer mwingine akaniambia tupatane.Luckily huyo alitokea.I never heard from her ever since.

:D:D:D