kuchoka nayo

wale wale pastorā€¦

Word!!! Sometimes you wonder if it was a contest between you n a man to see how many partners you can bag, lets say on a friday night
and you can get double compared to a man with little effort. The funny thing is its a cycle the same way one is unfaithful with someone else wife
the same way the gardener is sleeping with his wife., and so on .

But most guys born in 1980 and 1990s are totally a different story :(:(:frowning: hawawezi saidika

1 Like

So you prefer guys born in the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s who are already married, you end up being wife number 2,3,4 or 5 or MWK. or you go spoil the boys born late 1990ā€™s or early 2000

1 Like

Post ya pasta hatutaki labda iwe ka mshene ya mbicha madam.

That is why it is always very difficult for a father to let go of his daughter to be married, since deep down he knows the Fisi will sample out we just wish never to hear about it, the guy should be careful not to hurt her or make her know all of that hapo ndio tunakosana but deep down we know that guy taking my siz, my daughter, my cousin etc has the same instincts as mine

1 Like

grace nisalimie tuliza machunguā€¦ hii ni lifeā€¦ ni venye mwili inapenda kua satisfiedā€¦ ukismama mwili inataka kuketi, ukieti mwili inataka kulala, mwili ikikufikiria inataka contact

Tuanze na wewe! Ka umedinywa na mwanaume mmoja tu inua skirt. Ka sivyo shut up nkt!

1 Like

Sijasema hivyo ā€¦lakini vijana wengi ni bure kabisa ā€¦

vijana includes female and male species

3 Likes

the one happy have small dicks or are gay

1 Like

And that is why we are human and not animalsā€¦we have a conscience ,we follow laws and orders, we have emotions, we can distinguish between right and wrong

2 Likes

heheh unajitetea ni kama mtoto amepatikana akilamba sukari jikoni. sukari imejaa kwenye mashavu lakini bado asema hajalamba sukari

:p:p:p:p:p

have u guys heard of something called the coolidge effect. This is where a mammal takes longer to initiate sex with an old partner but has renewed interest in sex with a new partner is introduced. Numerous experiments with mice have been done to prove this. Unaona panya moja ndume ikona panya kike kama mia mbili na hata haishughuliki nazo. But once a new one is introduced inairukia hapo hapo. Some even die due to excess sexin.

If u were to hookup with a hot chick today ata hamtafika kwa mlango ya nyumbaā€¦ You may even do ten rounds a night. As time goes this fire cools down even though she still maintains her beauty. Thatā€™s the coolidge effect for u. Itā€™s main purpose is to ensure that animals breed diversely. Diverse breeding ensures that the offspring are better off at fighting diseases and other infections which have been a serious hurdle to survival in our evolutionary pastā€¦

Always remember that the genes and insticts we all posses are the work of millions of years of evolution, they canā€™t dissappear just like that. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

7 Likes

Yenyewe umendinya point moja kali, as if we see things the same ! those guys were 1980 n 1990ā€™s are wrecks ! Pathetic !

1 Like

SOME men take the wrong path of feeding their lust outside marriage or relationships, just like the ladies they bonk with. However there are good men who take the vows seriously though they are as few as the pandas. Iā€™m no longer shocked by what I read here because this murky business seems to be prevalent nowadays. Choices.

Yaani you are equating yourself to rats and mice to justify adultery

Humans are animals too. Infact, you share alot with mice.

Scientists use mice to predict the behavior of people when subjected to different circumstances

1 Like