kudos ktalk,you are better off than twitter

Hapo nimeshika Jesus will fix it pekee

2 Likes

hivyo umesema

:D:D:D

starts fire

@Ice_Cube ube , wewe ni waiter wa wapi?

1 Like

hehe Kempinski bro waiyaki way hivi hivi I must fake it hata nimeshika the Ohio accent after brushing shoulders with Obama’s utensils hehe

But seriously, Jaro Soja knows it was a joke

2 Likes

@Ice_Cube anajua ninampenda. I’m his ride or die chic. We fight and make out:D
:smiley:

Lakini hiyo comment ilikuwa ya wale watu woote wako na hiyo tabia.

2 Likes

1 Like

you mean you are a chick???

kabisaa nime shapanga boat from Lamu like those that cross the Mediterranean with refugees. See you in auckland in a few months, wameninyima Visa but watajua si wao kusema :D:p

2 Likes

No I didn’t mean that.

:D:D:D:D:Dukija na hiyo boti utapewa a free house. We can rent out mine tuishi hiyo utapewa. We gonna colonize them kiwis.

1 Like

I think I need to visit and opthamologist, niliona kama hio c na h zimeshikana so I dint read chick…oh well

2 Likes

Haki munanionea:D:D

kwani kuna moderator amekufa au ako icu?
this place is a pigstay but it the best i could find.

Eish Jaro soja “understanded” ndio gani tena? kwani ulihamia naivasha pia?

Chomoeni Meme 2 ya kisungu tafadhali

watu hapa hufanya kaa ndio wenye usungu na pengine huwa unatumia apps kupost threads

What has kim katrashian done and why should it warrant our attention?

2 Likes

Wapi ile meme ya @The.Black.Templar na osungu ikichenga yeye

:frowning: wish you’d take a look at my first comment before jumping me breh. This whole story was brought to everyone’s attention and became a news item across the Interwebs because Kim Kardashian posted a tweet asking Twitter why they didn’t allow users to edit comments rather than delete then have to post fresh tweets their platform. They responded right away and promised to look into it.

Guess what…? I today found out that men could take a piss while standing and women cannot… Men are better than women

Pun Intended

Nimemaliza popcorns.