Kugeuziwa na Peasants

This is true. People also say that poor people afr more happier than rich but i dont think that is true.

One of my vehicles hukaa taxi. So siku moja Friday jioni nikapitia kwa service lane pale KU and a group of students flagged me down. Three dudes and two chics. Nilikuwa naelekea La Viva wakaniambia niwaweke by-pass. Nikawaambia sawa. Wakaniuliza “how much”. Nikawaambia ni free juu naenda in the same direction anyway. Usitake jua zile matusi nilipewa na peasant students. Apparently, people don’t trust free things. Nilikula moto but nikaona nikikaa hapo issue ita-escalate and I was outnumbered. Hao manugu waliniharibia siku. :mad:

Mess ingine ile unaweza jiweka ni kusema eti unapeleka your peasant relatives safari. They will inconvenience you and if you are not careful utumie pesa yako kwa vitu hazikuhusu. Ninjas will divide the journey’s distance by the assumed consumption of your car then wakupe exact cash down to the shilling. Kama ni ruracio utachanga hata kama hujui nani anaolewa.

:D:D:D:D

We know your handwriting

This time i was driving from kitui to Embu, to help me not get bored or sleep on the wheel, picked a stranded dude ,later told me he is sijui Ward Administrator Wa one of the wards huko ndani. He talks big about how his job is importanter and how he was almost getting late for a mheshimiwa meeting/ project launching. On alighting after like 2 hours drive, dude handed me 200 akademand nimrudishie 140 bob because that’s what what matatus charge. Nilimshow kama Ni 60 Bob itamfanya akuwe maskini akae tu nayo.

Ondekea peasants who know people like the plague. I nearly lost two acres to a peasant kwa kumhurumia alime hapo juu sikua natumia. Saa ya kumtoa ilikuwa ngori juu he showed up with an MCA and some other busybodies who were spewing threats. Walikunja mkia after kugundua I know taller people than them but shamba ilikuwa iende.

My thumb rule is that I don’t drink in village pubs. You will bring yourself more pressure than pleasure.

I also gave a lift to two young men one morning as they were going for their hustle. I carried them like 20km. After alighting, I asked them to bring ‘kitu ya chai’. They told me to enter the next hotel and take it there.

Story of my life. Mara Oh baba yako alikuwa anasaidia watu sana mbona wewe si kama yeye… I asked one kwani ni sisi tutashinda tukisaidia relas na sisi nani atatusaidia. The sense of entitlement by relas is on a another level.

I came to Laikipia intending to help grow this place with help from neighbors. Little did I know that these villagers have their eyes focused on you from the word go. I was first sold 10 bulls each at 15k for fattening. After 1 year I sold them for 10k each. I had been conned. The bulls should have been 7k. Since they assume am rich, even labour cost is twice as high for me. And that is when I get a person willing to work for me. I had to to learn to be mean. You give a guy a lift and the next day he is waiting for you at the roadside. Goes to an extent of calling to ask when you are leaving.

learn from what happened to Jesus Christ when he started going around feeding and healing people. kama rela ako na shida ya 50k after kulewa pesa yake, halafu u upgrade gari yako to a more expensive one utaonekana kama enemy. eti unawaste pesa kwa magari na watoto wa bro hawana fees

I agree, My mother is a landlord and wacha tu, relatives can be cancer sometimes. An uncle (her brother) had lost his wife a year earlier and was somewhat struggling with his kids. I told my mother to get an agent to help her manage her apartments (not that agents are better, some are crooks) but she did not listen. So she tells my uncle to manage the houses on her behalf. Drama zilianza hapo. For example, he told tenants (behind her back) not to sign leases. At times, he would let tenants enter na they had not signed the lease. I remember another tenant defaulted and stopped paying rent and my uncle instead of following the tenant to pay, akaanza kumtetea. Eventually the tenant akahepa na rent arrears worth 100k plus, and up to date they are still friends. By the time my mother came to her senses, rent arrears were almost 1 million na hao watu wote walihama without paying. Tangu hiyo siku, mambo ya relatives na biashara, no.

Mbona hiyo poa tu. 20kms na chai, ni sawa:D:D