Kukaliwa chaaaapat

Mind games boss, wanaume wantambua MA punch line.

Lakini the ladies is efficient, anakupiga mind games ka ufala in the name of white knight in shining armor…

Srew that ya mine ni black na Ina madent ka blooti fuqen!

Inabidi kukaliwa ma time :smiley:

Having seen the effects 1st hand and from reliable sources its one thing i would never wish on another man. I always thought uchawi was bs but after kujionea effects za kukaliwa chapati wacha tu!! I might not know what exactly happens on the other side but he was just fucked up a shell of his former self after prayers he vomited all the bad shit he had been ingesting then later on burnt the remnants clothes and shoes which were still fucking with him 6 months after prayers and he is now ok. A have shortened it.

Sounds cruel

it was all about the money. She used to send the wife nudes of them.

How does the ritual work?

i don’t know what exactly happens but i will try and find out nowadays hizi groups on social media people are willing to open up i am sure i can get some feedback. But in his case alikuwa amepewa tshirt boxer jeans and sandals and any time he is wearing any of the items or all of them Anapotea even for one week/month he would also drink seriously but after he burnt them akawa sawa.

Garments!! How potent was her voodoo

Yes…1-10 scale an 8. Police had to get him out of her house.

Poor soul, and the church?

Could they exorcise the dark out of her?

They can but she was not the concern at that moment.

How many men are unwittingly in this pit?

many… i told my friends and mother ukiona nimekaliwa chapati wakuje waniokoe.