Kukaliwa chaapati

Where is your manners, woman?

Keti na unyamaze

Banaa nilijifanya mjeuri ati siweki picha za Bibi after ame insist na saa hizo ameweka mbicha zangu na watoi daily Bibi akanyamaza wiki moja ikabidi Ni upload roho Safi .

Accordingly to Kibe wanawake wa diaspora huwa wamekalia ndume zao hivyo.

True story…there was an old mzee visiting his nephews in the states. One evening they invited a couple over. Jamaa wa nyumba yuko jikoni fussing over the supper details na yule dame mgeni ameketi. The mzee turns to the other guy who was also his nephew and says, yaani hivi ndio wanawake wamewatawala.

Si unatafta ndengu ndio ziteremke vizuri

95% OF MEN are only Sticking in THEIR MARRIAGES BECAUSE OF THE KIDS - ndio maana lazima asomewe duty roster ya kupost khupipi pale whatsapp status frequently to keep him in line…Failure to that atafute kwenye atalala hio siku juu hio nyumba haitakalika. I really pity married negroes.

Ikifika mahali unaambiwa utafute kule utalala enda siku mbili au tatu na uache simu.

Lets get this right from the get go:mad:. Huku hakuna mboch, driver, watchi na mama nguo. So chores are shared and so are the bills. How long shall we parrot this message? over hia one needs to be extremely careful when choosing a life long partner. It is achoice between getting a partner muende halves on everything or you get a man who will take care of all the bills na wewe ukae nyumbani and raise the kids. Remember he is earning and you are not. He is free to send money home to his folk etc…oh boy I could write a book about how Kenyan wives believed their osbands…

Hiyo ni kawaida. Hubby jikoni or bathing the kids and checking homework etc or vice versa. Else who is gonna do it? nitoke job, pick kids from school, come home, cook, read with the kids alafu kijifathe kietu kikuje kushika remote with a budweiser in hand watching Arsenal magunia, and then we go to bed and am expected to deliver huko…apana nein nein nein nein.

Where they are supposed to be sir and that is in calling out lies. What is manners online by the way in the context of my argument? don’t be rude when caught tripping. You are of the brigade that women should be seen and not heard…spotted that kitambo. Bye now.

If I was living in a western European country or North America, I wouldn’t get married. Hakuna benefit for a man in those societies to live with a wife.

Why do you say that? would you like to have children? if not then ni sawa. Else Kenyan men and their notion of a wife is a mboch apana. Running a home is as hard as going to work.

Watoto nazalisha Kenya wakae na mama yao huku.

Disaster disaster x10. Tumejionea mengi. Not hearsay. Remember my story about a beshte/mnaijo/dna??? but we still have happily married Kenyan couples but they have their heads screwed on kabisaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And because 2 heads are better than one, wamejijenga sana.

Lazima dna confirmation.

I don’t know about others but I personally would not be happy in a relationship where my hubs asks for DNA tests. I would oblige and then dump him promptly.

You are talking from both ends of you mouth as usual. The discussion here is whether a woman would tell the husband would make chapos and I gave you an example.

Your example was nada but hearsay. Live/see/experience it and then tell it. Ni hayo tuu. Mushene ndio sipendi.

In my 20s I used to worry about getting a good wife…am now in late 30s single, no kids. Impressive cashflow, decent apartment bought for cash, excellent dishes in the house due to some Oriental recipe videos, washing machine n drier for laundry, cleaning Lady visits twice a week, gym Niko 5 times a week…some of cousins married in those 20s who were being praised examples of real men now keep on coming to my place kulia mastress za nyumba , some claiming my place is like a haven. Frankly speaking I have no issue against marriage but I wudnt swap peace of mind for anything. And problem pia is with out african society…folks asking utaoa lini, but not a single soul will ask you what ur passionate about.

a bachelor is a very stupid man who lives like a king but dies like a dog

In my 20s I used to worry about getting a good wife…am now in late 30s single, no kids. Impressive cashflow, decent apartment bought for cash, excellent dishes in the house due to some Oriental recipe videos, washing machine n drier for laundry, cleaning Lady visits twice a week, gym Niko 5 times a week…some of cousins married in those 20s who were being praised examples of real men now keep on coming to my place kulia mastress za nyumba , some claiming my place is like a haven. Frankly speaking I have no issue against marriage but I wudnt swap peace of mind for anything. And problem pia is with out african society…folks asking utaoa lini, but not a single soul will ask you what ur passionate about.