Kukamua bibi za wenyewe

all depends, if you both assess risks and feel its worth it, cha yeye. bibis also deserve stick of out once in a while.

Kuma dem alizaliwa nayo si property ya anyone but her .

The biggest danger of eating bibi wa wenyewe hata si kukatwa makende, - makende inaweza shonwa Kenyatta.
Its the high risk of getting HIV, most wives cheat because the guy is also cheating, so unapata bwana anakulana Nje, analeta ugonjwa…
basically you and the husband are eating it raw, the husband is eating it raw else-where, and the mpango wa kando is also getting hit raw by the main guy…

That chain is scary

ile kichapo niliwahi pata back in 2015 inanipea motisha niendelee na injili.BIBI YA MTU NI UJI MOTO.SITAWAHI NYEMELEA BIBI YA MTU,I SWEAR.

Lazima utupatie hii hekaya

Uh

Kweli kabisa.
Look at NASCOPs findings…HIV prevalence among married couples is so high in the recent past.

not really…i prefer learning with other peoples experiences.

You are a wise a man.

Hizi hekaya zijilete zenyewe saa hii na sita sema tena!

Its not a big issue as long as you stay safe.Most men won’t do anything if they find out you’re banging their wife,its just talk but have caution.Bibi ya wenyewe ni mwanamke ka wale wengine and they have needs.

[ATTACH=full]250001[/ATTACH]

Na Kama tuko 24 tunejazana na mayeng

Mbona ukule kitu imezaa na inaongezwa mileage kila wiki ni kama hauna akili…? Huku nje vitu fresh young zimejaaa…n they only want ‘a boyfriend’ …but i understand u guys tho, married women are among the cheapest lays u will ever land…reason? They got nothing to lose if the r/ship fails esp if they are already unhappy in their marriage. Akipata mimba, beta male husband atalea…etc.

Marriage gives women an incredible sexual/social buffer that they can bounce back on…thats why they dont ‘play hard to get’ unlike some single mathas

ha ah i have to admit, nishawahi kula bibi ya mtu - 2 different ones (long story and due to un-avoidable circumstances ), they feel used and high mileage, kwanza tu you kiss the lips and they feel bigger and loose compared to before… and these were ladies i had eaten b4 they got married so i can compare…

Bibi wa wenyewe is a waste… in fact its more of a favor you are doing her.

True, if you are a man of resources u shouldnt be caught near those skunks, complete waste of time…hizo achia watchmen, shambaboys wa mtaa na ma ex wake wa campus

Simulia hii hekaya bana

chocha

hekaya inakam