Kukamua Instagram Model

Yeah. This makes a lot of sense.

Weka picha ya uyo empress

Congratulations!!!Once you do it ,the cycle repeats itself automatically, lanyes are addictive

[/QUOTE]
Vanessa is literally a 10 /10 (Kwa pics atleast). Yaani Instagram model type of shit. Looks early 20s, very pretty face, tiny
little waist, big thicc thighs and a nice round butt. Basically the type of girl you’d never have a chance with in the real world.

[/QUOTE]

Boss, speak for yourself…use words like I and me. First singular pronouns

atleast you got the first experience now, soon utakuwa mzee wa kijiji

We live and learn, always discuss with her about vitu kama fombe before mechi to release the tension remember anaogopa unaweza kuwa jambas or serial killer. I once asked one what turns her on akasema V & A which is only around 700 bob, she let loose and we fucked like rabbits. Nikama alisahau am just a client. Same applies to fuc**n a bitch who is not attracted to you and wants to use you, the sex will always be lackluster.

"No babe, lets just start, unajua nikona client mwingine at 5pm.
" PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA… Ulipata mtaro

SWAFFIEST HEKAYA I HAVE READ IN A LONG DAMN TIME

Vanessa is literally a 10 /10 (Kwa pics atleast). Yaani Instagram model type of shit. Looks early 20s, very pretty face, tiny
little waist, big thicc thighs and a nice round butt. Basically the type of girl you’d never have a chance with in the real world.

[/QUOTE]

Boss, speak for yourself…use words like I and me. First singular pronouns
[/QUOTE]

Tunakuona pomegranates

Looks goood!

pewa mbili kiongos

let me stick to ghetto hootchies, bora hygiene is acceptable. i will pay salon money and spruce her as i dry fry something kienyenji, before she graduates to slay quin status when another nigger has to start paying for more expensive outfits and dates, and she learns to tatoo

that’s why i prefer kienyenji. that 1500 is appreciated like heaven, kitu unapewa roho safi.

Kabisaaa

tell them, tena ile ukipewa first time, unakuta hajanyoa chini, its a confidence booster. hardcore hookers shave clean by default. hata maka ni milf, pima from a distance ile ni kienyenji hivi, sio ofice slayquins

Pewa mbili kiongos

Pale CL i used to set detailed T&Cs. i used to get fewer replies but they were worth it. My terms were;
-kama una mbio, unaenda kuchunga mtoto etc don’t reply
-kama huwezi pika don’t reply
-my duration ni overnight, i don’t do hours or shot counts
-come early na usiniamshe mapema, i wake very late
-If you’re a phone addict dont reply, nataka mtu tunaelewana coz i’m looking for a repeat person i can connect with

Stop getting along with cheap Girls Let me sort you kiongozi link; https://www.nairobirahagirls.com/

Thika Road kuma safi; https://www.thikahot.com/

unawatoa wapi?

I’ve never seen the ending, just short clips :D:D:D