Kukatia/gaming women

And you know, those who keep using Ghasia are likely teenagers!! When you go past 20, you will start using Nigga, Shenzi, and other advanced terms. Pls, go back to school!!

Vipi champe.

So you mean people like Uwesmake, motokubwa and panyaste who use Ghasia in every sentence are teenagers:D:D anyway nishajua you cant relate to what am saying juu you seem like an old 40-ish broke guy driving a Vitz

Looks alone work for teenagers and naive girls in their early 20s. If you wanna be pulling pussy even in your 40s and 50s, you can’t bank on looks alone. Though looking good will help you even in your 40s, you gotta compliment it with tons of cash, power/status, and charisma. So hit the gym on the reg and get your money up and you’ll be fucking 8s, 9s, and 10s even when you’re 50 years old.

@mwania na @gosh come read @Duke of Coomersvile amenena

Bruh, this statement alone doesn’t mean shit. Maybe she feels comfortable around you because she thinks you’re harmless aka sees you as a bestie or god forbid, a brother. You gotta be edgy with women man, you can’t afford to be seen as a harmless pet or a “nice man” by women. Be the guy she can expect anything from. Women fucking love adventure and unpredictability. It’s the reason they fuck “bad boys” yet they’re always saying that they want a nice guy. Also, don’t shit where you eat. Stop hitting on women in your workplace dude. It never ends well.

Being doing it for like 4 years, if you know how to play your cards well the better, One of my strategies is surprises. Am not bragging but threat level yangu ni 90%

I never tried that shit when I was employed. One of my friends alikuwa anakatia mboga ya mdosi and that’s how he was kicked out of the company. Msee akapoteza opportunity ingine lucrative juu ya nyap. I like fucking chics wenye nikimtoka hivi chances za kupatana tena is close to nil.

like @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii says

Make some goddamn money and get An Audi Quattro 5 with 18 inch rims and wheels

women will be serving with pussy left, right and centre

@Condor = @M2Random
He speaks of looks alot and being handsome. Brown skin you can’t hide we know your thoughts.

:eek:

Worying about women is the most self-defeating thing u can do esp in your 20s and 30s. Girls will always be there whether you are 25 or 55.

We are all saying the same thing. I don’t see how different his opinion is from what we’ve just said. He insists on money. Sikudanganyi, pesa ndio kila kitu mjamaa.

all of you discussing how to pull are just putting the same women on a pedestal,

i am a complete 8/10 most girls call me hot all of them say am cute but i dint have a girlfriend for 21 years… looks work but its only a foot on the door social value, confidence and money are the only gurantee