Kukojoa in the name of squirting

Wanyina, iko kamoja kashawai kukufanya ukaskia kama cerebrospinal fluid kama inatoka?

Ladies do not kiss and tell. Kwanza hii thread ni ya beshte wangu Mujwahuki na amekojolewa kitanda in pursuit of ecstasy hehehehehehehehe:D:D. A bed and mattress are some of the most expensive items kwenye niko so sijui what he will do with a stinking mattress.
Hiyo swali ingine sijibu mimi:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have only eaten two Kenyan ladies who squirt… Na ni ile kidogo tu yenye ukikunja towel itaimanage… Hio ingine mingi huwa mkojo

Trust me, all squirting is urine and it comes from the bladder, there is no other mechanism inside a human body to produce squirt other than expelling the fluid stored in the bladder (urine). The lack of smell may be related to their diet

there have been some disputed studies which claimed that some ladies are able to get a full-bladder of some non-urine fluid (squirt) when they get very excited but no reputable studies have ever proved this so for now, assume it is urine

Never seen any roadside carpenters here. Mimi ni mtu wa IKEA. Which is why I say skilled people are the luckiest here.

Bononos here exposing their lack of mandatory skills. Rudini jandoni mfunzwe some life skills.

Kojoa ulale

Vipi bro

Kwanza na hii lockdown ikea saa hii ni curb side pick up imebidi ni pump air mattress ni subiri kuchukua nyengine weekend.afadhali kulipa hoteli Lakini mwanamke mwengine haji kwa kitanda yangu tena

Ile bhangi mnavuta itawamaliza!

Kwani uko wapi miss changaa?

:D:D:D

Mulitomba kwa gesti obvious. Next time wacha a ‘squirt’ kwa bed ile unalalia then ikaukie kwa nyumba…hapo ndio utakumbuka ammonia ya choo za shule

[ATTACH=full]359706[/ATTACH]

Naona sikuji Ottawa…:D:DHii story imenifurahisha sana sijui kwa nini:D:D:D:D.

You can actually just get a bedsheet that is squirtproof

Lodgings UG mattress huwa imewekwa cover ya hema

You will always have a place here my friend

Sawa wacha hizi ma-corona zipungue kiasi na tundugwe ma-vaccines nakuja. Been to several places over but not Ottawa. Hated hated Montreal. Na hiyo French yao…

you cannot be horny and pee at the same time…