Kukula shida ft Wakoli Bifwoli

Exactly what i just said up here to @magreb, Its like we typed at the same time Lol

Luhya hawajui kuinvest ingekua Kikuyu angekuwa mbele sana kazi ya watu wengine ni pombe, na tabia mbaya

He seem to be doing well.Have you seen Kalembe lately,still trying to keep himself relevant

I think these mps usually dig there own graves once elected, they put their standards of living very high which is very hard to maintain while outside parliament, you find an mp from ugenya renting in kilimani yet the rents are very high and parliament sessions are not everyday yet the guy could simply live in ugenya and come to nairobi when necessary and rent outside town where we have decent hotels for less than 2k .No wonder they steal a lot , it would take ages before that mentality of a “big man” is shaken off.

boss we hujui shida ni nini, huyu jamaa ako very much okay.

Kama ako na shida or not mwache apambane na hali yako kama majority of Kenyans.

Hapa shida ni gani? Mimi sielewi. Shida ni ile kina Ngei walikula, kina Philomena Chelagat na wengine wengi. Yaani mtu hadi anakosa kwa kuishi, mtu ni mgonjwa na hawezi pata matibabu. Huyu jamaa ako sawa.

Hata kanisa ilimshinda?

Only idiots and braggarts spend fortunes on building churches at the expense of research labs, schools, hospitals and polytechnics. If Africans channeled as much resources to the above mentioned as they did to churches, diseases and illiteracy would have long been eradicated.

Karibu Afrika and that is why i support Kagames initiative to crackdown on churches huku Rwanda.

There is a JOKE which goes like, when i was young i wanted to be a pastor then i grew up and realised i dont like fuucking young boys.

Kulikuwa pia na ile idea ya kujenga luxurious cemetery huko kimende. Crazy I tell you

He seems to be content with his life. Pambana na maisha yako , stupid kenyans are annoying.

He has always been this simple hata akiwa MP alikua anaishi buru buru

I think the guy is comfortable. Even as an Assistant Minister he used to drive a pickup to functions without security and chase cars. Besides, there are other businesses of his which have not been featured here.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Fxt

Ako tu sawa

Those who know engokho kuku farm can attest this man is enjoying the fruits of poultry farming.

true story…

This fella is still on a retirement package having been an mp for 2 terms. hakuna kusota hapa