KUKULA WORK MATE MWENYE AMEOLEWA

Ever heard of dead bodies that are found without heads and badly mutilated yet nothing was stolen? Have you ever asked yourself why? If you have then you would steer clear of situations that can get you killed.

The truth is that most men will not do anything if you have sex with their wives.The advice I would give you is;use protection.Married Kenyan women are at a greater risk of getting Hiv/Aids.Wacha na hawa wewe enjoy life,bibi ya wenyewe ni mwanamke kama wale wengine.

Kwani huwezi patikana telgram, never used it

Telegram iko safe sana cause iko na option of deleting a chat for both participants.

Used to have a colleague who lost an eye due to sleeping with someone’s wife. Caught red-handed, the husband just asked him to choose btw losing an arm or an eye. Guy chose losing one eye and lives with the shame todate. Once nilianza kunyememelea mmoja n husband became suspicious, I had to move to another estate just to forget her. My take? Too much risk for nothing.

You will awake demons in the guy that you will after the fact regret that you should have not awoken. It will be too late at that point.

Chunga asipotelee kukumaliza, he could be planning a foolproof way of doing away with you.

Ati what? Hehehe ati kenyan niggas will kill u for ferking their wife? Upuuuuzi! Is this Saudi Arabia or Lebanon? Most kenyan men are nothing but sissies and soyboys who are even tired of their fat mediocre wives…THIS IS A FACT! They wouldn’t mind ukitomba bibi yake as long as hutamkula kwa nyumba yake. In fact, 90% of them have side nyakes out here and that’s why their wives cheat as if the world is ending. My advice, kama kitu ni safi na unataka ku sample goodies, kuta mali ibaki kesi. Nimekula mabibi za watu for a while now so i know.

The only precaution here is to use protection and only ferk her in a hotel room or lodging. Neutral ground. Usimlete kwako, period. Another thing, make it clear from the word go that you are only there for the slices, feelings ajiwekee.

100%

:D:D:DNilikula, Pia Mimi ni bwana wa wenyewe and my Murang’a shiny eyes, is more dangerous than any man out there. Nitishie I give my wife, your wife’s number, tuone Nani atakufa mbele.

There is a guy who was caught red handed na Bibi ya wenyewe Kwa nyumba ya wenyewe. The owner of the house told him I don’t want to hurt you please but I want you to do something. Akapewa Ike salt ya 10 Bob and was told alambe yote then he’s free to go. By the time he was done he was completely dehydrated and fell apo Kwa gate. He didn’t make it to the hospital. Moral of the story there are many women out there Bibi was wenyewe wachana naye

Bibi ya wenyewe ni sumu. Knowingly is a no no. Don’t even dare. You might get tangled in a love triangle tukusome kwa news

Hio jina yako @admin anafaa achange to @FUNDI WA KITANDA!!!

let her initiate, enjoy while it lasts

na nani .

Telegram is the mother of all social media channels .

Why are guys whining are blurbering as if I will be the first one to smash someones wife when most of the elders here it is their favourite hobby , even so the husband to this woman works in abanking institution .I WILL DFHKMBLBH this woman if she is your wife ole wako nitatomba mpaka anitambue mimi ni mluhya kamili hatucheki na kuma sisi , kwanza huyu mwanamke ni kikuyu bwana ni mkale .

The various elders have spoken now use your conviction.

How will your relations at work be and it might change how other workmates view her being that she is married.You both stand to lose more for mere orgasmic gain.

Sioni chochote most of the time am not in the office yeye ndio ako kwa ofisi

“Here lies @Phillandering , we found the body, but not the head”