kukuliwa bibi Nipewe best spying app

Minimum qualifications of being a a mod is idiocy it seems. Assume ni wewe na this is the only place you want to vent out. Meffi

Thanks

Census ya mwaka iko na section “inter-sex”, that’s where you belong.

Admin huyu mnamlipa how much?

Ju naweza andika ile ya a gay cheating on another gay

Hiyo si mtanilipa poa?

I don’t know what that means but being me it’s proof that cheating hoes are in 90% of marriages. Her cousin once kissed me when we were dating and I think that should be my next target. She is nursing so have to wait a little.

For those still doubting I have a few inbox messages from guys who are not as brave. Very comforting to my mind. Keep them coming.

Tuma inbox. I am a respectable elder here. On a different note, the fact you have started to get some adrenaline from her escapades means that you are way past the shock phase. The only danger is that you could get addicted to that adrenaline rush.

Cheki inbox kaka, I’m a veteran too from kenyanlist era. Hata my retired handle was village elder. I don’t post anything anymore.

@upepo has been satisfied that the hekaya is 100% true.

Yaani wewe mzee wa 40 years unasumbuliwa na kunguru like a 16-year-old boy? You already know without a doubt that she is getting fucked by other guys out there, so why do you need the fucking app? Just walk away you cowardly cuck. Put together the evidence and get ready to sue her ass because ukimwacha she’ll probably start saying you were violent and other shit like that. Mtoto utasupport after umeconfirm na DNA ni wako but for now, the longer you stay with her the more the chance that you’ll end up with STDs, ama in a violent love triangle. God, your generation is full of fucking betas. Ndio maana young men tunapambana huku na feminazis because your generation of sissy men was too weak to nip that shit at the bud.

Sii you already know she has cheated sasa why do you want to spy on her? Ikifika hapo kila mtu aende njia yake au mtauana bure.

Good to know hao wengine hawawezi turn her on lazima lube. Maybe anatafuta pesa akununulie nyumba

She cried and said how much I don’t trust her and shit, had given her permission to go out with a friend for a birthday party. I was such an idiot to believe her lies and small voice. Yani nimekua nachezewa with Innocence bullshit.

I can confirm that @anon1600 amegongana na kunguru headon. Elders saidieni huyu brother na mawaidha.

Kunguru hafugiki lakini kutupa pia naona it’s a stretch. I will try and be the best again for her slowly and confront her. I’ts a Theta move I know lakini mimi sio saint pia. If she tell’s me the truth I think I can forgive. I’m I cuckheld? don;t even know now. Uzi ulikua watuoa yaliyo moyoni kichwa isiruke.

Ignore this troll don’t feed it

Now that @upepo says the guy needs real help, I think she must be hawking her puddesh. May be ako Tinder ama those other hoeing apps. It is difficult for a married woman to have up to 4 side dishes. The lubricant she is using also means she might not be really horny but doing it for money

Chief saidia. Wewe ukijua msapere wako anaendea service hapo kwa ndege utafanya nini? Unaweza tupa yeye kweli na unajua uko na garage pale fedha?

Brother, utazeeka na shinda. A cheating woman will never change. You will lose your sanity, then your property then worst case scenario, your life. Cut the chase, count your losses and move on when you are still ahead.

Ukae offline kutoka saa mbili usiku mpaka 1.30 am swara hii.