Kukuliwa Bibi: the sad reality

They ain’t. Pure hypothesis

Spoken like a thousand wise men

Marriage is just a mirage

Sio kila married woman hudish out goodies. Pia sio kila married man hukula nje. There are faithful couples out here though they are the minority.

There is one married one who was asking me if I can marry her as a second wife not long ago! Ngai!

Ata ghasia mwosha choo @poyoloko alitombewa khupipi mbaka akakuja kulialia hapa. These things happen. [ATTACH=full]352882[/ATTACH]

Kumbe umeona moto shifoooo. Kuja batallion ya MGTOW

Congratulations on sharing your personal experience.
I will surely be on the look-out for the day and the signs… :wink:

Shifo you post here each weekend about a new girl that you intend to chew. Please deal with some just desserts quietly.

Stop going round the bushangusha hekaya haraka haraka .

Considering the number of married women I have slept with, I am veeeeery afraid that one day Karma will catch up with me. Otherwise, wanaume wazoee kufanya DNA.

True broda

Hekaya loading in… Four billion years

Bwana Chif…what happened, it appears like you are telling us something but in parables, Naulisa nani kakukulia khupipi :D:D lete hekaya

Inatoka mangapi:D:D

Forrowing:D

Nimetulia tu hapa nategea arushe quotation and a list of product features…:D:D

Chifu utafanya vijana wasioe. yaani! Unamaanisha mtu akioa hakuna kitu kama chemical reaction hufanyika ndio hio k*ma haitawai ingia mtu mwengine?:eek:

nilijua chiefmbuta ako mashakani akiji post as a third persona as COUSIN. hapo nilijua chifumbuta aka cousin ako na stress ya kutombewa bibi. pole chifu fukuza hio ghassia and kuja nikupee kienyeji ya kimilili faithful ndio amemaliza TTC

So what is your statistical conclusion?