Kukuliwa wife to be.

doctors prescription:tafuta hot young curvy damsels with very low notch count,wapange laini and you do the rest…

Last time i shared squeeze with my boy i was in secondary school. Kimchezo tu boys growing up. Mboss…hii si mchezo ya kuleta kwa boma yako. Abort mission report back to base.

Marry the girl. All these guys are just yapping.
-First, even if you wait I doubt whether you will get a woman who has not been in a previous relationships (just that you do not know her previosu hookups
-If the chick is serious, she wants to marry you because your workmate and her do not have the same connections to the level of agreeing to get married so I really cant see her risking your marriage to cheat with the guy…
-Finally, the guy is just a workmate for Gods sake! You guys will grow up transition to other jobs and other lives very soon; you will establish new friendships of your caliber…do not be short-sighted;-as you grow older, you will realize everyone to his own na family yake.; and in any case he is just like one of her exes ambao huwajui.
Just know that it will be a long time since upate such a woman again ambaye mnaconnect vizuri and mko serious na maisha that you want o marry; those are far in between; rarely do those things line up. Wwale wa kila siku kawaida are just selfish short term lays wakutaka kitu kwako

Makosa ilikuwa kucatch feelings. You were supposed to pump and dump! You will never get over the fact walismash…just cut your loses now. The longer you avoid this eventuality the longer you drag out the pain and suffering.

Okobe the friend is married already. OP says they got on like a house on fire on that night but she still disappeared into the night with him instead of Dothraki. This to me is a red flag. Men the way I know them do not get over the man that sampled their woman. They don’t even like hearing stories of our exes. Even if they change jobs, the image will stay in his head and portray itself elsewhere in the marriage. In a bad way.
I hear you about meeting someone you get on with so well but if he did not have any concern he would not be here…

This makes alot of sense…

MGTOW=Freedom.

Kunguru hafugiki
[SIZE=5]Kunguru[/SIZE] hafugiki
[SIZE=6]Kunguru hafugiki [/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]KKunguru hafugiki [/SIZE]

Previous relationship si shida…kila mtu anayo…BUT WEWE NA BOY WAKO MNASHARE DAME HALAFU YOU MARRY HER…just think about this mos mos…then ask hapo boy wako mmoja kama anaweza marry ex wako.

Beta male! It will end in tears

Heshimu Jarruo ghassia. It is not our fault that your women love us.Punguza jameson,maybe utaweza kuchapa ikus by Jarruo standards.

You are a bottom of the barrel scavenger.You only eat your friend’s left overs.Nyinyi ni wale watu who accompany their friends on a night out halafu wanasema today am not drinking any alcohol because am on meds to avoid buying any alcohol but you want to hang out.Time ya kuenda home you offer to drive and drop all the chicks so that you can smash.
Watu kama wewe nilikua napiga mangumi sana nikiskia waliitisha number ya dem wangu

:D:D

[SIZE=7]The Y in “Your girlfriend” is always silent[/SIZE]

unless unatafuta virgin usibabaishwe

It was not even an ex…it was a one night stand with his married friend unless I am missing something!

Scarcity mentality…

Yes,you are missing mentioning ‘LIKE HERE IN THE UK’.Lubbish.

Kwa ma WhatsApp group za madem Wasapere wana ambiananga kama hujapewa mjulus na Mjarrrrruo bado wewe ni virgin.
Not sure about what they say about Luhyas.

Haha true… Women here in Kenya only get wet for Luhya,Luo na Kisii dudes( juu wanajua kazi).Okuyos are beta bucks, Kambas are omegas who get ignored, Merus are weirdos who don’t even get looked at.