Kukuliwo While on Phone Call

Majamaa wanapigwa 10-nil livelive

i have dicked a girl several times (same woman) and coincidentally his guy rang while i was balls deep, a couple of times. one time i just asked her to pick and talk, and she did so, while i was enjoying the warmth in there…

https://thedayumn.com/

This website is dark af! Asante omwami

Wahenga walisema…

A WOMAN IS LIKE A COMMON MAIZE COB FOR ANY MAN WITH TEETH TO CHEW

Or something along those lines. The message was strewn all over Nairobi matatus in the 80s to 90s.

LMAO

:D:D:D

:D:D:D Please. In 2021 try and pick up a book and read widely. So you’re not caught in certain pitfalls as exposed by @Vinnywaf . Not just only read, but embrace the essence. :D:D:D

Aanza hapa.

"Never kill a man who says nothing. Those men of Abame were fools. What did they know
about the man?" He ground his teeth again and told a story to illustrate his point. “Mother
Kite once sent her daughter to bring food. She went, and brought back a duckling. ‘You
have done very well,’ said Mother Kite to her daughter, ‘but tell me, what did the mother of
this duckling say when you swooped and carried its child away?’ ‘It said nothing,’ replied
the young kite. ‘It just walked away.’ ‘You must return the duckling,’ said Mother Kite.
‘There is something ominous behind the silence.’ And so Daughter Kite returned the
duckling and took a chick instead. ‘What did the mother of this chick do?’ asked the old
kite. ‘It cried and raved and cursed me,’ said the young kite. ‘Then we can eat the chick,’
said her mother. ‘There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.’ Those men of Abame were fools.”

“They were fools,” said Okonkwo after a pause. - Chinua Achebe.

No difference to your Woman telling you she is asleep at her Mum’s house while She is at her Boyfriend’s House getting some Pipe …

These types of Women are not worth your time … :rolleyes:

"Hi, I was just calling to say the clinic said; I am HIV positive with super-gonorrhoea. "
See how quick the brother disappears.

Naaah…
Actually , this shit is very common… :smiley:

Ebony girl cheating on her bf part 2 - XVIDEOS.COM

:D:D:D:D

The hindanet nefa forgets