Kulenga mnyanduano

That was the right thing to do

3 Likes

Nothing here. You just avoided buying a dose of herpes at a thousand bob is all

1 Like

It happens, a few years back when I was still single and living in a block of ‘flats’ a mother two houses away knocked on my door and upon opening she told me she urgently needed some cash and if I would be kind enough to assist her. Just to get rid of her, I told her I didn’t have the cash at the time maybe she comes the next evening. I arrived home past 8 kumbe she had instructed her kids to keep spying when I arrived. She promptly knocked on my door and being without another excuse, I gave her 1K and she promised to sort me soonest.
I forgot all about it.
A week later, my girlfriend had visited and we were lazing about watching TV before getting to bed, at around 10:30 at night, I heard a knock and on opening there was the woman wearing a skimpy night dress and those head things they wear when they are going to bed. She was coming to repay my cash.
You should have seen her shock when she saw my girlfriend lying on the sofa. She let out a few shrieks of ‘wololo, wololo, wololo’(she was from the lake) and disappeared back to to her house.

19 Likes

If by any chance she brings that money back , don’t take it.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D
Shait.
Wololo…

10 Likes

interesting, kindly explain why

1 Like

Broti na drama

Good Move…Hiyo p**thy utakula at a later date bila hata malipo roundi kadhaa. Hivo ndio mbirrionares huinvest

1 Like

Nikawacha nyumba nikakomboe kwa ploty na sinanga hand brakes sijui kama naweza survive.Turning down free slices its hard not unless its paid for.

1 Like

All this for 1 k. Damn.

What’s wrong with this broke and dumb mutherfuckers who think that the guy made a ‘poor’ investment!!! You stupid chiets! Being charitable is not an investment! It’s an honor to do good! At some point in life we all need help…

9 Likes

Somebody is salivating sijataja mtu @[SIZE=4]M2Random mimi[/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is good even for sharing…ulifanya poa

1 Like

@baba Panya Tenda wema nenda zako…Your type would gladly give 10% to the “man of God” which he will use to fuel his guzzler and you dont create a thread about it but when you help a person in need you brag about it explaining in detail how desperate the person was…Shenji sana. I agree with @kasaman If she brings back the money…ask her to keep it. She needs it more.

1 Like

Baba panya are you a single father?

Kijana you deserve a medal, sasa ulimwambie ateremshe skirt?, but you failed team mafisi.

I agree…

Lakini single mothers hupitia mambo mob

ati baba panya … hii kijiji ina maneno kweli…

1 Like