Kuma ngiwa wife Banae

Kipii sitaki upusu…rusha quarter nimeze

Kunywa meakins polepole

Mbona kipii unataka ua mimi bana…ile siku ntaLand mfangano street utaona moshi

Mfangano ni wapi chokosh

Pale karibu na ngogu-ini

labda they are just messing with you…

Siku hizi Niko Radisson blu

Niaje Dude. Mwambie tu directly wewe hukuwa na ubaya kukasirisha huyo beshte yake Dj. Wewe ulienda tu kujibamba dame akajileta.

Hio ilikuwa hekaya ndio akunywe mzinga yenu… If your wife is philandering around wewe utakaa hapo unamwangalia tu akiget it on with some other boy?

if its true
then Its his fault that he let it get to that point
mwanamke si wa kumbembeleza hivyo vyote… your no longer dating
its clear she knows he is there and wants that poor beta to suffer thats not marriage thats a prison
, she aint even worthy to be called wife,acha kuhanywa, ati mnaagiza pombe na bibi yako kwa counter moja tf!!
They have a kid! hapa unachora line…wewe jifanye. record video akiwa kwa bar akipeana mate, baadae unafukuza yeye unapeana report kwa wazee na wazazi na unaishi na mtoto
kakinuka who is to stay with the kid iende kortini present efidense ya video (sijui kama hizi koti bandia zitaikitikia though)
just make sure she realises you and the kid can do without her
i wouldnt even be stresses thats good riddance cz she would have brought with her bad parenting and diseases

Umbwa ii…ita @Phylgee tukutane huko

That’s why I keep reminding talkers that matawi ni ya mbuzi. Nobody else can have such bs.

Pathetic is the fact that a full grown ass nigga with balls can come into a club , see his wife with another man and start whining to strangers.
You on the other hand… you felt infuriated probably coz the same shit happened to you Maybe ? Same way most people join in a mob justice because they have been robbed before but they know very well they are not victims of thief getting stoned …( pole sana for real)… and you went a step further and interfered with a real alpha who was probably going to gerrit from a very attractive thick yello yello chick.A chick you were eyeing too …

Are you seeing where I’m going with this ?

Your DJ friend who you know kwa umbaliii claims he is married to this random chick . Do you know her ? Did you go to their rùracio? Were you a witness in their wedding ?
Coz if this was a man bursting his WIFE , there would be mayhem to behold.
You probably bought that weak ass idiot a drink …thinking you have come through for your boy.

Saa zingine y’all need to let some dumb couples sort their issues. What if you lost a limb or an eye in your crusade ? Utaambia watu nini ?

DJ = I. but we get your drift

Wewe ndiyo phylgee?

Sitambui hiyo ghasia

The only thighs …za @Nefertities akiweka …wewe ulikuwa kippii

Najua unadhani ni mimi,just chill.im just narrating.its your word against mine buddy

I know you want to sound clever but your comment is full of fallacies.no need for all the assumptions,the story I’m giving is as is.

you are responded to the wrong person, hehe, not me. nimechangia tu