Kumangana Nairobi lodgo

Sawa heavyweight!

LOl!

Mimi nitaweka story siku ingine.

hapo umenena

I think men like these ni wale hujifanya tujogoo; married for convenience or to please their mothersā€¦brag to people here how they DF every Jane and Mary in Nairobi, get AIDS in the process of ā€œfunā€, infect their wivesā€¦turn to Christ and spend their shitty remaining years regretting before leaving their kids orphans!! BS!!!

5 Likes

Am I losing my ability to comprehend or what is this?

1 Like

Are they getting AIDS from trees, isā€™nt it from women

3 Likes

i will go with plan B hehehe

wewe pamba kila siku ni kusema siku ingine na hazijawahi fika

2 Likes

ndo maana mimi husema nipo nipo kwanza (mpaka nijihisi nataka kutulia)ā€¦sioi leo, wala keshoā€¦hakuna haja ya kumletea mkeo ukimwi na pengine amekuwa mwaminifu sana kwako

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWZw8yDnmTc

1 Like

replying to this will be insult to my intelligence

1 Like

Mtu yangu, JOTIS?

Hii lafudhi ya kutoka mlima Kenya itaku ua.

Excitement and new adventure. .kwanza if you have a wife who doesnā€™t want to try new things

Naweka weekend omwami .

Nothing as embarrassing and regretful as a married man going home in the morning after sunrise knowing very well you slept with a mpango somewhere in a lodge. The feeling is enough to change your behavior even if you manage to get away with a perfect excuse to your wife.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

usije sahau ile stori nyingine ya yule mke balaa pia

Mwana Fa

1 Like

third law of motion , action and reaction forces are equal but act in opposing directions.

1 Like

Donā€™t people have shame? How do you sleep in a lodging? Iā€™m thinking of a dirty room, squeaky bed, dirty beddings, puffy smell everywhereā€¦hapana!

[ATTACH=full]8850[/ATTACH]