Kumbe Churchill ni meffi takataka

No he is not. He runs a business and has already established how he pays. if you do not like it, Churchill does not force you to open your mouth and crack stale jokes. Start your ow non exploitative business and pay people how you like. If i ran a business where I was the only one selling Product X. I would sell Product X at whatever price I feel necessary and get as many people to buy before some smartguys comes along and cuts my market share in half.

Except in situations where there are artificial props, pay rate is self regulatory. If you want to know your market value: hold up your price tag, and see how many people (with your level of expertise) hold up a lower price tag. The lowest price tag you see there is your market value. This applies to prostitutes, comedians, teachers, nurses, surgeons, soccer stars, astronauts…

Wacha kuwa heartless. Wewe ata ukiambiwa uchekeshe watu, utafanya watu walale halafu wewe ndio uko frontline kutukana commedians ati their jokes are stale. Wewe na @Micymas ni two very immature toddlers.

Wewe hata hunanga any sense of humour what right do you have of calling their jokes stale?

Tafuteni room nitalipa. For now hatutaki nyege kwa hii thread.

:D:D:D nikama kuaccept internship kwa muhindi alafu una kam social media kucomplain vile haulipwi na wewe ndio uliaccept T&C za salo. Naweza hawa advise hao meffi comedians hakuna easy route to success. Hata Churchill alikua intern reddyculous before fame

Those pussies should be grateful Churchill is giving them some platform!! He is not running a Charity, ama government parastatal!! It’s called “CHURCHILL” show…
Ukifanya upuuzi,hufai kulipwa, ghasseer

Churchill alikuwa analipwa redikulous. Anafanya umeffi kutolipa watu.

Hata huyo si mfunny

It is those without a sense of humour who pay the “comedians” to make them laugh so that the comedians can also earn a living. If everyone was funny, they would have been backstage. Not in the audience.

My point? You cannot consider someone’s opinion on this topic irrelevant just because you think they have no sense of humour.

Lakini hao mahomo wanakatiana kwa hii thread, nimekupa ruhusa uwapige mateke za magwelgwel.

Kumbe unakuwaga tu Kenya? You know so much of the local happenings. Kumbe ni kujifanya ulikuwa unajifanya ati unaishi Europe?

By your comment, you make it appear as if the barrier of entry and the dynamics of survival in comedy are so low such that you dont understand why comedians are not paid millions by Churchill. Well if it so, then it naturally follows that the comedians who make Churchill rich should gang up and come up with a show to rival Churchill’s. I mean, they are the bread and butter of his show why not snatch it from him.
You see son, i run a hustle that involves bringing together several stakeholders to deliver the golden touch. On several occasions, huwa najipata mimi ndio nimeshikilia mshakwe after kila mtu kutoa line zake. You have the venue, caterers, sound, facilitators and helping hands that you have to pay upfront not knowing how many participants will show up. Logistics for out of town participants is also on you. You have corporates sending in their confirmations only for them to cancel at the last minute citing other commitments. Did i tell you about the dodgy ministries and county governments that send in participants with Local Service Orders that will be paid in three years time? What of invoices that miraculously disappears after being received by the client ndio uambiwe utume tena after two weeks of waiting for payments. It is not easy as it looks.

Churchill offers you a platform to create your base. You are there to make name and use it wisely to earn living. Same way u go for internship/attachment to gain exposure/experience

Huyu Zeddy jokes zake huwa za kipuzi sana… maybe that chokosh mca kid is a bit good…

You are one of the negroes who really enjoy seeing a brother being exploited just because you are doing well. But i also blame the comedians, The moment one steps on stage there should be a written agreement on terms of payment

Will bonobos ever understand how a business runs. Churchill is an entrepreneur. NTV+sponsors give him a budget for every episode. Out of that budget, he has to pay the production team, the creative team, and he needs to make a profit. How much money does is paid per episode? Can he afford to keep his employees on payroll, make profit, and still pay 10 comedians 20k per episode? Wacha ujinga! Comedian all sorts of platforms now, if your can’t build a brand on youtube and social media, then you’re mediocre comedian.

Tyler Perry’s movies are really boring and unoriginal but I guess being rich gives him the leeway to churn out rubbish T.V. series and movies year after year.

Ths point here is that the guys performed , people paid entrance fees. Walipe hiyo. And btw, it’s Churchill who pays for TV airtime, so it doesn’t make sense for him to peg their payments to TV appearance.

Kama watu walilipa 1500 kuwatch watu 15 wakiperform live, si wapewe haki yao?

You’ve got a couple of things wrong. Let me make it easy for you.
Assuming you’re an event organiser and you’ve planned a concert with 10 singers. The people who pay to come watch the show will watch all 10 singers. You must include all these singers your cost of production.

…I remember in high school time ya entertainment , i think these churchill and his organisers bado wako na hiyo mentality , they are not serious to grow the industry but to make money and enjoy the countless women who fight to sit karibu na stage , mbele kabisa … he should pay these guys but pia wamee akili