Kumbe ni malaya?

Not all on insta are hoes

Hao ni Insta hoes wa lumumba drive

Umeangusha mafisi Sana, though shall not reach the target range and leave without firing a short, STUPID mongoose, chieth, waste of spoof

Potentially almost all young ladies you will meet in Kenya are just whores…

Dude, you got a pic or her exact residence? I might have fallen for the same theatrics

Wacha nikupee hints.
Her house has red couches.
Na ana a lot of scars on her left leg, hapa above the ankle.
And she has both a Maasai and Kiuk name.
Ring a bell?

all girls in Nairobi, including these Owuor ones, the church goers, single mothers, rachets and basically all girls are f*cked everyday, this is not news. An average 25 year old Nairobi chic has tasted at least 15 dicks, some severally daily

How comes these women are also part-time motivational speakers on Instagram?

:D:D:Dhii Ghaseer inatubeba ufala sana.
" platonic" hii Nairobi? Brathe, hizi ni vitu zinakuliwa day in day out, uliza watchman atakuambia. Huyu Ruth wa Roysambu ni hatari.

Naona watu huku KTalk nikusalimiana tu.

hapo ni ukweli

Spoof i haven’t heard that word in over 12 years

The big question is what would she have told you after you were done. Ah… " You owe me 5k?"

Malaya not malaya…mi ni sneek peek ya picha yake naulizia tu pale inbosk

Pia wewe ni malaya
Ukweli mtupu.

Good that you dodged a bullet. Obviously she wouldn’t have told you immediate she was a whore, she would have gladly let you sample the goodies after which you would have paid while suffering from the withdrawals of PNC

Lakini unapewaje pussy free unaleta feelings na hujamwoa??? Ama ulitaka kulipia anal 10k na ulikua umebeba tû 9k

hahaha what an ingenious way of asking for coordinates and contacts very wise…

Hi kenya kila dem ni malaya.

I Thot they are to serve the purpose of UA visit!!