Kumbe Ruto owns Betin? hehehe.

YET another William rumour.

I am sure he also owns Safaricom House which he leases to Safaricom… and also is the owner of Twitter through proxies. He started Facebook and left Zooks to run it…

how many more can we churn out by the end of the day?

[ATTACH=full]249452[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D

this is why I say Africans will always be the dumbest of the global breeds! some idiot photoshops this thing, adds spice to it and then it goes viral because fooooooooolish idiot africans will just not open the link adn read it for themselves.

How gambling giant SportPesa made waves in Africa – and Premier League | Soccer | The Guardian

None of what is highlighted there is written in the article. The Guardian has strict rules on innuendo. And then again, also what is not highlighted has been grossly misrepresented.

Shiet!

Si ungesema tu : “FAKE NEWS!! Liwe liwalo!!”

Kama wakanyama.

Why do we like listening to half baked theories and political talk, without taking time to check facts?

Thousands of laptops have been made, assembled and dispatched to thousands of schools across Kenya.

Ukitaka proof sema.

wachana nao.

We don’t click links so what else do you expect?

I also heard ako na shares pale William Lawson’s coz kijana wake ni lawyer :D:D:D

:D:D kijana yenu, kabila lenu… he can do no wrong?! Ama?

I hope my dream to use Guillotine on someone shall come true… For Ke to change someone must be hanged

What are you blubbering about?

Naona ni kama hata wewe ni kama umechoka na stereotypes.:D.

Sana

upus he is not the one with all the resources…Uliza uhunye what he did coz be promised those jobs you you are talking about

slow down. be calm. Unatetea mtu mpaka una-stutter?

There is some ukweli hapa.kwa base yetu ya jaba hapa njoro,niliambia wasee Betin ndio inakimbizwa na gava sio Hata sportpesa…Na Gava haiko interested na youthman ju kama ni kutinga hizo mabeting sites,ingetinga kina odi na Betika pia,na zile malotto zinakula washosho na wazee kama wale wakongwe wawili wa Hapa kijiji @gashwin Gashui na senile old man @FieldMarshal CouchP …

i would expend some brain power looking for something succulent to call you but , alas, you don’t deserve…so i’ll just call you an idiot. it’s what you deserve.

I think Loot-all should be stopped. I now know why dynasties are against this ninja. He aint a good man at all. He will ferk this country more than M01.

He created betting jobs for the youth…and constructed towels and carpets dams for his own people :D:D:D