Kumbe sio bibi

Macharia sikuwa nadhani wewe ni Fala namna hii. How can you give money to a woman who is certainly just using you yet she has no interest in you? Use your head properly man! Huyo anakula pesa yako na hakuna mapenzi hapo.

Honestly…mimi bado…kuna tu small treats a gentleman can offer…but OP was bleeding cash.
Na hizi ndio expenses ame mention…i have a feeling kuna zengine mwenda.
Hii…not me. Never.

Kuna wenye mlizaliwa na default settings.

Stop spending on a woman who is not in your house, the only exception is if she is committed and helps you around the house. That is, everybody knows you are together. Hii ingine ya kukutana sijui wapi ati ni outing etc you are being trapped. She wants you to spend on her and with minimal attachment. Women are masters of mind control, especially to young men with little experience. Remember whoever has the cash is the king, act like one.

v
This reminds me I was once told to be my own auditor

Nyinyi ni wale mlianza ku associate na wanawake mapema. Including others like kina @uwesmake
So you knew how women operate.

Otherwise if you entered the dating world over 17 years then usually a major heartbreak is in-store waiting for you before you can understand how women operate

The first line of thinking a man usually has beforehand is that if someone gives another person money and treats them right, you’ll definitely love such a person. And so they take that concept with them to the dating world because the concept itself makes sense: patia dem doo & treat her right and wait for an unconditional love as it comes.

Until they are in for a rude shock

Honestly…when i started hitting on girls i wasnt even half good at it.
And by the way i preferred hanging out with pals cycling hustling sega genesis ps1 mutura spliffs and brew b.ball than hanging out with chicks.
I keenly watched the elder boys in the hood katia and i learnt that the more attention you give a woman and the harder you pursue her the costlier its for you…thats how i saw it back then.
So i decided il just do me dame ndio ashow interest but learn how to seduce (physically and orally) and escalation…and that was that…ive never changed approach till today.
Like we always say state intentions before hand…seduce mwoman and her mind wont stray to story ya pesa sana.

Lesson numero one… A lady who doesn’t sleep in your house isn’t yours, especially kama ni working class. Lesson nemero 2: Never support road trips that you are not a part of. Hizo road trip ameenda kukamuliwa Naivasha…

:D… Bei ya slices itapanda…

Sijui kama amechukua notes

@MachaaWaHadithi hope umenyamazia mahali na notebook
Motivational speakers are on point hapa

Am sure hii ni experience being poured

The lady tried to seduce me na sexchat , nilimunyamazisha nikamushow punda amechoka , its over… Kwa conversation she was saying something about rent … Nikamushow aitishe hiyo tour company kumbaff…nilikulishwa block Mara that .

[ATTACH=full]327876[/ATTACH]

Huyo ako na wewe juu ya doh. Atamove in with another nigga ushtuke. Tafuta tu mwingine