Kumbe....

[ATTACH=full]4829[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

:D:D:D Operation unicorn apate mluhya.

1 Like

zote mbili

Yes sure hit my inbox

Tofauti ni gani? Si yote ni ya kufinyafinya na kula?

ati yote ni ya kufinyafinywa:D:D. Anyway, kama huoni tofauti wewe ni ugali na unafaa ufinyafinywe

I only know one way ya kupika ugali … let the water boil then koroga na unga tuma mtoto kwa mlango akirudisha ripoti kua harufu imetoklezea bandua serve with favourite kitoweo while extremely hot
Ps real luhya dont eat cold ugali for supper but kiporo is ok with tea in the morning

MIMI STAKI MFUPA,

MI HUKULA UGALI BREAKFAST ,LUNCH NA UGALI KUBWA SUPPER

Yani mama you have too many storos that leave us hanging and asking questions!

ADMIN, create a section called @Purr_27: Confessions of Hottie.
she can regale us with her life stories and we can eventually write a screenplay!

@Unicorn kam i give you contacts for the strong luhya man who married badalingams sister… Ukiweza pika gorogoro mbili za Unga per sitting, kam nikuoe

Me I’m colour blind to ugali(ugaliblind), sibagui. Na since wewe ni ugali na mimi ni ugali kubwa…

[quote=“nairobilay, post:29, topic:61047”]

Yani mama you have too many storos that leave us hanging and asking questions!

ADMIN, create a section called @Purr_27: Confessions of Hottie.
she can regale us with her life stories and we can eventually write a screenplay!
[/QUOTE

Hehe hii storo nilishasema[/QUOTE]

nipikie nikujie :oops:

Kwani hiyo nyumba ni hall ati mtoto ako 100metres kutoka kwa mlango?

In the home setting kuna compound

…tufinyane?

Lakini tuweke bib ndio supu isimwagike :wink:

I can lick off the soup…

Or I could pour it inside…

For those who have eaten ugali in Uganda, that is how they do it. The only challenge I always have is their meat, they boil it for 8 hrs +, Mpaka nyama inawachana na mfupa(not referring to @Purr_27) yenyewe. It feels funny kula nyama iko too soft.