Kumegewa Pie

i used to think that i would never f**k someones wife but that changed one saturday evening, and it happened again and again but am now cleansed from those sins, hopefully. Shida ya huyu kijana anamanga bila rubber, thats cold!

1 Like

OP is a dolt with locks and the other guy is bald headed. :D:D

6 Likes

Hahaha, so huyo mwenye ulikua unamanga, bwanake angekupata in the act unge-explain ulikua unatumia rubber alafu aseme “Oh cool bro. That’s so thoughtful of you. Carry on.”???
Lakini hata mimi I made that vow but majaribu ni mengi. Kwanza these cute young mothers who get back in shape after giving birth na anataka ku-prove she’s still gorrit.

5 Likes

And a high five :D:D

6 Likes

:D:D:D
There was actually zero danger of getting caught. You meet a group of women in one of those corporate events, one of them literally toys with you and you jokingly invite her to your place and she agrees. You only ask about the man in her life after the deed and you are told dude is toiling in some Middle Eastern country. Yes there is a bit of regret but you wonder how unlucky some men are…that was too easy, you decide to keep off. Next one was an insurance agent, again i had no idea she was married and again mzee is out of the country…you see, its not my business to ask women whether they are married or not…they should announce it themselves.Have had other encounters, all regrettable and all left me with guilt…told myself never again, besides am now happily married

6 Likes

Kula kitu chini ya waba

Unazini bila condom ilhali simu yako umeweka password. Shenziii!!!

4 Likes

Happily married? Ohoooo Sawa

1 Like

Am happily married to my woman of 7yrs…yaani girlfriend for 5 nd married for last 2. All has been smooth save for a small issue of a strange multicoloured braid that was found in the car at the beginning of this year, where it came from still remains a mystery to this day

2 Likes

At least shag a single mom. Mimi bibi ya mtu noo. Wasichana ni wengi mno!

2 Likes

:D:D:D

1 Like

So evil of you. Since I learnt that one day wangu atakamuliwa I stopped doing married woman. Tulia ungoje matokeo.

Married women hate condoms.

1 Like

Some married women are too willing.
Its even worse when the marriage is facing challenges like the dude being jobless for a long period of time, etc. When it gets there I always walk away.

1 Like

she spent the weekend na mjunior wake kwangu
[ATTACH=full]120248[/ATTACH]
You’re not smart.

"Shida ni we continued that habit hadi time ndume imerudi…she recently got a positive kid test na hajui ni ya nani coz tunaikula the same day different times."

[ATTACH=full]120249[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D Self imposed problems…bygones!

1 Like

As said previously, not drilling married pussy does not guarantee that yours wont be drilled. There is zero correlation.

1 Like

noma sana

It’s a man eat man society so uko sawa…for those who think that if you avoid screwing other people’s wives will in turn make other men not to screw your wife, you should wake up and smell the coffee because that’s not how things work in this world. I am sure that it is such nice guys whose wives get screwed most of the time.

1 Like

bibi na bwana ni vipara permanent

1 Like

These men in middle east nations wanamangiwa mawife sana. Mjitahadhari.