Kuna birrionaire analilia chooni

Most plots in zimmerman measure 50 by 100 some “bigshots” from the area buy them then subdivided again now measuring 10 by 10 so the plot will give roughly 5 other plots. They then sell them to hustlers between 400k - 600k and that’s how your mama mboga becomes your man-cave landlady. Since the plot is under the title held in trust of the “bigshot” he can easily manipulate the plot “owners” the way he wants,you decided to threaten him and the above picture is portrayed,so the demolishion is a warning to the rest of plot “owners” You must give the mafia their monthly dues. If it was a demolition based on evaluation, 80% of flats in zimmerman can’t pass the test.

In my hood kuna moja iko karibu kumalizwa but i have bad feeling its a disaster waiting to happen.

not really.Oakwood hotel hapo kimathi iko na lift for two floors ya otis from the cretaceous period:D:D:D:D i think thats the shortest ride hapa jiji

most buildings(ramshackles) are prone to disaster,hakuna time ya kusurvey area about the soil incase of landslides ama keja kusink.mambo ni kanyaga twende kesi baadae

I highly doubt kuna that level of expertise huku vumbistan

Ndio ii apa…
[ATTACH=full]163466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]163467[/ATTACH]

Military Engineers, have a demolition squad.

Yes, :D:D mimi ni fossil my good friend.

My deer,let me correct you, that house wasnt sinking,the owner decided to do some repairs, plastered the ground floor outside beam and painted it.
So at a distance you would see a sinking house coz of that beam.

That is 8 out of 10 structures don’t meet the standard.
So, if i wanted to invest billions of ksh in Nairobi real estate, that’s one point I would capitalize in.
Then when I am done, I trigger the city inspectorate to do it job ruthlessly,l.

Hii ni greed and we as Kenyans have this habit of taking shortcuts even when lives are at stake

Si hiyo…the one we are talking about has been there for ages. Guys vacated when the first floor sunk like halfway.

Pipu kuna mpaka eight floors na hawana lift. It is a case study on poor construction methods.

Kuna ingine ilianza kujengwa Feb., saa hii wanamalizia third floor. :confused::confused::confused:

io ni gani,ist the viewed from Thika road on your way to Roysambu ??

Most of the owners of this substandard buildings ni muhustler unashikanisha 300K pale 200K hapa.Alafu they do madhafu per floor let’s say if 1 floor inaleta 60K wanaona 5 floors hii ndio huu cloud their judgement kabisa

They should have used explosives tusafishe mecho

Can’t happen, will never happen.Too many vested interests in the city.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I saw another one which looks fine to me, but I’m not an expert. Watu wa NCA walikuwa wameweka x na kuandika demolish. Mwenye nyumba akapaka rangi ndio hayo maandishi yasionekane. NCA wakarudi mara ingine wakaandika 2nd warning. Juzi tu nimeona nyumba imemaliziwa ikapakwa rangi na iko na sign ta TO LET.