Kuna Brothels Diaspora

:D:D

Kubali tu hio stori iishe… It’s not also a crime to bomoa bomoa them pokos… My guy!

Did I say it’s a crime? To each to their own but mimi I don’t do them after a bad experience in Mtwapa. Hekaya nilipeana

:D:D:cool:

kubali unatombanga hao malaya wachafu yaishe .

Tafuta Bibi uanze family son.

He he he!
A deep hole you’re digging for yourself…
How will you get out?

:D:D @Deorro yaaa kubali ii maneno tufunge kesi.

Hii Ndio statement itakufunga kwa hii kesi.
Ulijuaje hiyo bei Ni Ya kuongea?? Kama haukuongea???

What hole? Like I care about anonymous guys opinion? Hapa you can even claim Deorro hudinya fuko and it won’t affect me

It’s a short life to be rude at people. Poko akikuongelesha si ujibu in a light hearted way ukienda kwa shughuli zako?

Kweli @Deorro is saying the truth. On the Tumaini side hapo Honolulu is a major route in Rongai and is actually the heart of the old Rongai. The Market is near there,the major beer distributor and chemist is there and it leads to residential areas near the river Kandisi/Kiserian.

But the guy who asked the question should also note that Rongai is a dormitory town housing students from close to 8 Universities. Ajisaidie na hao

Ata ateremke na hio road hapo tumaini then turn right kuna tupub tudogo twingi na tulanye twingi pia.

Baas hio area bwana Masood

Ladida ni akina vera sidika ttu hukuja, hakuna strippers?

Heeeey! What happened to my partner in crime and veteran whore monger @kelele tuu ??haven’t seen him for a while

maswali za umafii uliza bibi yako mijinga

Boss, unataka kusafisha macho?

Wueh!
Hiyo kujitetea

Ndio