Kuna EPL Tuesday & Wednesday

Ashley young is on the form of his life

A brace from Ashley Young. That hasn’t happened since we thrashed arsenal 8-3:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a perfect day.

Man U wameamua unyama leo

Martial confidence right now is in another level. That hard love and push from Mourinho has done its magic. 8 goals so far this season and counting. Now we better play this mid-table teams with this lineup. A lot of pace at the wings. Lingard is playing very well.

tottenchieth wanakamuliwa:D:D

Hahaha totte wakiendelea hivi wasahau top 4

[MEDIA=twitter]935611274460909568[/MEDIA]

Naona hii game na siamini ni young anafunga mabao venye anajiskia…sijui kama kuna mtu huwatch fulltimedevils akumbuke venye Hawson alikuwa anatishia statman Dave ati ashley young ni matope. Howson atajionea siku mrefu.

He even said 2 years ago that we should sell him to China only for him to be LVG favourite as he played at left back, right back, left winger and right winger in one season and did very well. That said what Young does to endear himself to Man Utd Managers (never thought I would ever say that) is his work rate on the pitch and training. His attitude is also very good on the pitch, bench and training whether he is picked or not. Saa hii ameweka Blind bench mpaka I feel sorry for him.

Are United trying to do a Liverpool?

Niniwoi man u hizi ni gani?

eehh disregard my earlier question

Nope, Jose can’t allow that. Changes made in the midfield helped and Lingard ran the entire pitch with the ball to score a beauty. 4-2 Final Score.

Reminds me of Giggs in 90s…saa zingine unaamua kama mbaya mbaya, jitolee na uokoe your childhood club. Hio bao imewesa!

Lukaku lost a golden chance at the 74th minute.

Honestly blind anaweza tembea kama hapewi chance midfield. There is no place for slow players United. The next window tushikilie left back mwingine fresh na right back pia. Darmian can go to hell.
Lukaku na yeye siwezi teta. His work rate is on another level unlike Ibra. We only need one more window to become formidable.

ile wonderguok ya manchieth inaitwa Manucho ilienda wapi

meffi. yaliyo ndwele sipite

Flopped & was probably sold to elsewhere. Too much promise that eventually failed to deliver

Keep on