Kuna njaa Baringo but look at these Kalejingas

Wewe Naona hata vote hauna

Hebu tembea Bomet na Cherangani uone zile nyumba wanaishi. Na Eldoret interior.

And the guy is still screwing them in the maize dept. their bread and butter.

Halafu upitie Baringo na Kerio Valley kwa manyoka. Hakuna mabarabara hakuna hata footpath.

Watu wameumwa na nyoka na mama wajawazito hubebwa na stretcher na wanaume, ile design ya ‘pass to your neighbor ukichoka’ hadi wafike kwa barabara. Ukifa kwa njia unapigwa diversion to the mortuary miles away.

Unashindwa tangu 1978 to 2002 na vile huyo mjamaa alikuwa amekataa na kiti… na huyu naye ndiye Deputy…

Pale Elgeyo Marakwet kwa Murkomen the biggest noise maker.

[ATTACH=full]229678[/ATTACH]

Lakini alisaidiwa na NGO kidogo after the photo went viral.

https://northriftmirror.co.ke/elgeyo-marakwet-girl-photographed-clutching-dangerously-on-motorbike-ferrying-firewood-gets-sponsors/

cc. @Budspencer liwe liwalo sio?

Like that kibera guy who was injured during IEBC tarmac sit-ins? Father of 12 who got injured and begged serikali to saidia. Zinjathropus umejileta kukaa kwa lami yet umezaa kama panya, watoto wanafikiri unaleta unga yet unangoja usaidizi wa serikali? Did that protest bear any fruit btw?

LIWE LIWALO

Sio kupenda kwao,placard iliandikwa na vibaraka wa Ruto majamaa zikapewa zibebee.
Kuongea ukweli ata hawajui hizo placards zinasema nini…

Loot-all knows very well if these his people are empowered/funguka macho, then hawezi pata kura. Atanyanyasa hao kapsaa

Hehe. Hebu mwambie awache kuwa emotional, Kinoti lazima amalize investigations LIWE LIWALO!!

Hata akikuwa emotional, na aite watu zinjanthropus panya haitazuia Kinoti. Mwambie ndio alale akijua.

Saa hii najua ameenda kuharass ile ng’ombe yake kimapenzi. Ni kupanda stool arimis mkononi.

On top of that maghasier gain nothing from this. They waste their working hours listening to garbage that does nothing to educate them.

Pale central na nyanza pia watu wamesoma but uhuru na Raila naendelea kunyanyasa wao,its not a kalenjin problem

Meanwhile Kenya Forest Services wamesema no to the looters.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/KFS-wont-surrender-land-for-Sh63bn-dams/1056-5028392-1oag6c/index.html

Houses is not necessarily an evidence for widespread poverty, minimal poverty or lack of poverty at all. My parents owns a huge dairy estate which brings about 100,00 every month and in addition he has real estates all over Kericho but he still prefers grass thatched houses for his kitchen, I have a relative who runs business in Mombasa and he has bought almost 30 acres of land in less than 2 years at home at a cost of almost 15 million and still has an expansive dairy farm at his home and he still lives in a grass thatched house. I can add many examples I know of, only that the space will not allow. What I would say is just that most of Kalenjins are very conservative. They prefer to live a rural life and that is why you rarely see them residing in town, they will work in town but invest permanently in reserve and make reserve their home…that is their cultural ways of doing things. As they say don’t judge a book by its cover.

Tragic when you see a young man holding up such a banner. Never seen a nation where its youth are extremely gullible.

Hakuna watu walichukia na kuingilia Waiguru kama waKikuyu. Na Gathecha in 2017 ni party nomination zilimsaidia vile haku interfere, otherwise…

Obado juzi alifanyiwa investigation bila nyef nyef mingi.

Lakini mKale ni untouchable. Anaonewa. Anaharibiwa opportunity.

Mr Recession, on the contrary mtu anasumbuka juu ya mandazi sio Central ni WSR who mysteriously diverted the waters of Kimwarer to Italy

What most Kalenjin Mps are complaining is not really that the Kalenjins are being targeted on the war against corruption but rather that the corruption war is a ploy being executed against the Kalenjin civil servants and projects in the Kalenjin controlled counties so as to paint William Ruto as very corrupt in the eyes of the public for political purposes. That is the message they are trying to pass. Whether i agree with it or not, it is another question. But for me they are certain things which arouse suspicion and makes me to question things, like the issue of Weston Hotel. It has been there ever since Kibaki was president but no one even raised nor prosecuted the issue of alleged corruption against it, similarly also on Uhuru’s first term, but now on his second term when he is about to leave office, the issue certainly crops up as if the hotel was just built last year, I think it would take a brain transplant for me to believe this is a genuine corrupt investigation against the said hotel

Tunaingilia Ruto because he is one half of Jubilee and the guy who will take the reigns but the looting is too much.

If there was no looting who cares if Ruto was president and Murkomen or even Sudi or even Washiali was his deputy as long as they do a GOOD job.

But then 21 billion is mentioned and he becomes super defensive… why?!

The question then comes in: na ukipewa kiti what will happen? We’ve already had one Moi, so tunajua.

You Uhuruto are already very rich and very well paid why do you or your associates need billions? For what? To buy what??

Wouldn’t it be great if Kerio Valley got new hospitals, antivenom etc. with that cash?

Imagine if you were to put a million jobless youths in Kenya into good employment, wouldn’t you feel so much better than buying a new helicopter?!

Ama naongea zangu?

Those starving people in Turkana and Baringo and many other places, uwashughulikie wao wouldn’t that be so much better than being the richest guy or building your own personal city…

Ni za nini hizi pesa by the way. Moi is 95 years old. He will never use all the billions he stashed away in Europe never ever. Hata labda hao wazungu washaiba nusu. And he can do nothing about it.

Hata Jomo aliziwacha huku zote. Ni za nini uibe?!

Biwott, Saitoti, Mutula, Karume …

You build a palace in Koilel and you will never live there. Your kids don’t want to live in mashambani. So what was the point really?!

Na ukitoka State House and you do a good job the country will probably build you another retirement palace any way. Ni za nini hizi pesa mtu anaiba?

And I’m certain even that that Weston Hotel you’ve mentioned is a loss making entity. I’m sure.

As a businessman if you are not running your business directly definitely workers wataiba na waharibu.

Ruto is busy. His wife is busy elsewhere running a thousand things at once… surely.

Na bado mnajenga hotel ingine coast…

Yaani hii greed husumbua watu.

And you have 2 million chickens in Sugoi…

So you end stealing more money to cover Weston losses since you are never there. Same with the Kenyattas.

You are either a leader or a businessman you can’t be both.

The other guy wants to grab a national airport…

He is building his own city…

Na wewe you have your hands in helicopter business… mtasaidia watu wa Turkana saa ngapi?

Na bado unafikiria ile shamba yako iko Congo and your gold mines, Tshisekedi asiguze…

Woooooooi Tshisekedi usiniibie please!!!

It is a stressful life.

Na mafuta ya Turkana bado unang’eng’ana Uhuru asichukue yote. Do they even sleep, these people.

You have to study the man to understand that kelele is all part of a proven strategy designed for Kenyans with short memories, soma hapa uelewe

:stuck_out_tongue:

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53597403_10218722412909777_1027935147384635392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=6e9421e1d274fbe8dadc08daf1ea5d47&oe=5D4E5996