Kuna siku wale Waluhya wawili wasaliti Walienda busaa den pale ongwaro

Shait :D:D:D Was waiting niskie ukisema Lichoti alipoinama akapigwa pedigree ile ya Triple H :D:D:D mad shit.

The problem is bigger than that, believe me.

A midget fly on the wall… the level of detail means he was there…

Part 2 will be how @Duke of Busia left the premises after bn left behind by Lichoti. Remember DOB was already drunk and he was in Kawangware (a dangerous ghetto)…teren teren

Hehehe napenda sana

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Iko sida mahali…

Ushai enda base ya puusa, uko nyuma ndio jikoni. kama ni siku ya gorogoro ni strictly that. Mambo ya nyoka ni kwa local

[ATTACH=full]219364[/ATTACH]
Safaricom T/shirt = Lichoti

Red T-shirt = Young girl

Combat hat & white t-shirt = D.O.B

Someone agrees with me. Finally.

Some ninjas take this anonymous site way too serious…like their lives depended on it…Lmfao

That’s why u will never catch a ninja like panyaste catching feelings when called a granny fucker and all those abuses that come my way but watu wengine …wacha tuu.

People go to the extend of blocking people in this site…an anonymous site? come on, now who is mentally challenged? Mwingine hapa anapayuka sana and he faked his own death…Lol…just imagine

No one takes this forum seriously… Atleast not that seriously. We cannot change whatever a person is. If I call you a midget, yet you are not one, why catch feelings, right?
However, a statistical pattern of portrayed behavior will point to a unique or real character… Statistics do not lie.
You may not be aware of it yourself but you have a certain inclination towards, particularly men butt holes… My friend, it’s only a matter of time…
Na from my observation, ni kama ulipigwa nyuma and enjoyed and want to make it as normal as possible ama this is your last stage of curiosity… Either way, I understand it’s legal in Germany… While away… To each his own.

:D:D:D

wacha [COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]@desrus [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]akupate na pic ya uncle yake uta imba Kama kinanda

Navy seal nimeland na si reply to a hobbits gay thread .

Panyaste uko na ushetani mwingi sana. Gaaaaaaaaaay!

Facts

Huu ni ukweli kapsaaaaaaaaaaaa! How can you talk abou men’s buttholes 24/7, 365 days a year and still think that is normal? Eti you are joking? Ferking joke about vaginas once in a while, balls another, eyes on the third day, etc etc. BUT BUTT_HOLES ALL THE TIME? Houston, we have a fag problem…