Kuna Ubaya Gani Kukamua Distant Cousin?

maybe,

badilisha swali ikuwe “nimekamua distant cousin. nini itafanyika?”

Mboch anakulwangwo siku hizi, asking for a friend

Kamua Kunguru roho safi…Cousins are also edible.Kwani iko nini?

That is a stranger!

Inanonekana nyenge ndio zinamsumbua badla wewe ucommit incest saidia talkers na number tuku tolee nyege then you will not have that problem.

cha mama bana esp around 4/5 years…all kids played that game ama?..problem is ukicheza ukiwa village chances are unacheza na relative…it was years later when I learnt that am related to almost everyone in the whole of lurambi subcounty( my mother’s side)…Sai almost everyone from bunyore is a relative through marriage…never dated from there

We are all descendants of Cain and his mother. Saa hii unafaa kuwa unawekelea effidensi after kufikisha threshold

Oooh that explains high population of Albino in your locality, from where I come from Cheparpar, I have never, never ever seen such a thing.

:D:D

mtu ya mabungo kabla ufike luanda niaje

A daughter of my second cousin really gave me a hard time by urging me to ferk her in 2015. I had to give the dick properly to her on one afternoon on 26th December for her to calm down.

Unakamua akupee maziwa ama? sielewi. Si ufuge ng’ombe?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Looks like your dick has a “calming effect” on the opposite sex bro

True

umbwa ghaseer takataka, kwani kazi yangu Ni gani? Si ni ukuje tu na 3k badala ya kupatikana na family aibu

Exterminator of Blue balls syndrome … God’s gift to men!

A few years ago there was a wedding for one of our cuzos. Sisi hao ma cuzo from all corners of Kenya and the world tuka congregate kuona nuptials being exchanged at this garden event.

Warembo hao. Our paros, uncles, aunts, friends and relatives. We exchanged pleasantries with cuzos we hadn’t seen and met in a while nakadhalika. The older folks wamekaa upande moja and sisi the youngins on the other feasting our eyes on the warembo.

That must have caught the eyes of some of the observant ol’ men and they knew our (ill) intentions. Maybe remiscient of their days and how they meet our moms, aunts etc.

We were introduced in a hurry. This is your cousin or relative Lillian, Mary, Jane she now lives in xyz location and is from xyz clan. :D:D:D:D

In other words. In a subtle way. The message was clear. This is a no go zone.